Re: Squad battle points missing

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Squad battle points missing

★★★ Newbie

I just won 8-2 in squad battles on superstar and had  30 shots on goal so max points. After the game it did not get any points and when i pressed finish game it says i lost 0-3 ??? EA you guys have sold a broken product .. i paid full price for a full game but did not get a full game?? 
i want compensation rewards from squad battles this week. Cuz im not waisting 20 minutes to play a new game and se if my points counts this time.

you should be ashamed

HUT team name : herrings hc 

Ps5

ps tag: dannefosho

Message 1 of 6 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 2 of 6 (652 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @dannefosho 

I'm sorry, but we don't have a way to grant those points. Make sure you exit out the game and reload it to see if the game counts as a win and if your points show up.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 6 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope 0-3 loss… well you could send packs? This destroyd my weeks record and also my lust to grind the games i had to do to get higher rewards. You guys should really figure something out cuz people are getting this kind of bugs in rivals aswell and loses points. Some real packs or coins should be added as fast as someone gets this kind of issuse.

i have video and photo of it but cant upload it here cuz its ”to big” 

Message 4 of 6 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@dannefosho 

You can put the video up on YouTube and provide a link. Regardless, we can't compensate for this. It's possible this is connection related. We can go through some troubleshooting if you'd like.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 6 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I also got the same thing you guys should be ashamed I pay every year to play this garbage just play superstar won 8-1 and got zero shame EA please give me something or my points to make up for it SHAME
Message 6 of 6 (280 Views)