Re: NHL 23 Reveal

by CWC922

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I would LOVE a lot of things too, NHL HUT is basically what they over hauled, and crowd reaction, and NEVER took any suggestions. Maybe in NHL 24, we as fans will be heard. That said, another of NOT buying NHL again.

Sorry EA as soon as you START taking fans suggestions AS WELL AS over haul MORE THEN TWO THINGS will I be MORE then happy to start buying NHL games again.

Message 11 of 29 (979 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't like ONLINE gaming, and thus DON'T do online gaming. ALL THE MORE reason to focus on offline stuff. Year to year I've waited and STILL waiting for features that I suggest and still the suggestions don't in the game. Its not just me whom are ALREADY disappointed in NHL 23. I will STILL be disappointed in NHL series until the games offline features are over hauled. 

Message 12 of 29 (973 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MV75  I’m glad to hear about the changes to Franchise mode! Let’s hope it’s better than the last year. My favorite versions are NHL 19 and 20. I am excited to play it now

Message 13 of 29 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Can't wait for this to come out, seeing how I'm done with Madden!! Go Knights Go!! 

Message 14 of 29 (931 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can u make it any more difficult to be a Goalie? Now you add last second desperate shots to the mix. Guessing be a pro hasn't been touched because no Micro transactions in that mode. I hate you EA..I really do.

Message 15 of 29 (900 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VIP-AHMAD-007 PC messed over again.
Message 16 of 29 (887 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still no Preloading Technical Test for tomorrow?

Just checking and nothing 😊

Hoping EliteSeries2 fixed vibro in 23-rd without any dancing

Message 17 of 29 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tech Test codes drop in about an hour. Source - Official community manager on Twitter.

Message 18 of 29 (729 Views)

Champion
@jimmarshall You know you can find out if the game is gonna be on PC well before they announce it. The earnings call and such usually talks about what is coming.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 29 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here's a few things I'd like to see fixed/improved over the NHL 22 version of the game. These are all for EASHL / Drop-in play...

1. Please get icing right 99% of the time. Its ridiculous how bad it is sometimes.
  2. If a user calls for the puck from a comp player, just as the comp is passing it, the user automatically passes the puck as soon as they get it. That shouldn't happen. It makes for a poor gameplay experience.
  3. The intermission stats board during 3v3 games shows powerplay statistics. There are no powerplays in 3v3 mode. Pay attention to these small details. It should be an easy fix to replace powerplay stats Penalties taken and Penalty shot success stats. Repurposing the 6v6 stats board for 3v3, for years now, just show a lack of attention to details and makes the community feel like you just don't care enough to make simple changes.

Thanks!

I N F E R N O

Message 20 of 29 (710 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help