LOST CONNECTION

by Suzi_Fab

Original Post

Re: LOST CONNECTION

Community Manager

@BattleAxe73 

We're not aware of any issues with our servers currently. If you want to go through some troubleshooting, let me know.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 48 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPGRADE your server. this game is too good to have a server that is this TRASHY. find a way to generate money and UPGRADE these servers from a toaster. thank u in advance.

Message 22 of 48 (1,171 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @dfhiijklmm 

We're not aware of any issues currently. Can you give me some details on what's happening?

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 48 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is literally happening to everybody, fix your servers EA. I can’t even play a single game without me or my opponent getting kicked out, it’s ridiculous.

Message 24 of 48 (938 Views)

Community Manager

@MaskedRam35_YT 

There was an issue yesterday that has now been resolved. Are you still losing connection frequently?

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 48 (924 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s possible you’re not getting a lot of reports because you don’t make it easy to report. I would think you guys would know the stats already. How many teams are winning and then disconnect and get a DNF loss? I’ve been getting more connection errors than usual since this recent update this week, but it seems to be improving. Today, however, my club was 20-0, we were up 3 goals with one minute left and we paused it and took a timeout. Then the game disconnected. We figured the other team quit but then we got the loss. We both under 30ms ping with no packet loss. I’m on a PS5 with a wired connection and all ports forwarded as per portforward.com. Like that murder guy that’s complaining too, it really is BS when you’re a good player/team and EA starts cherry picking who they want to win. Makes you not even want to play because you can’t compete against teams 80-0 that isn’t served with the “EA special”

I’m happy to provide you with more details about my connection, but we can skip the first hundred questions in troubleshooting because I’ve gone through it a hundred times every year. I don’t know what other games are like I only play NHL and I log like 1000 hours annually on it like a full time job 

Message 26 of 48 (885 Views)

Community Manager

@ericbaranowski 

We're aware that there are times when a game ends and it ends up not counting, but when you take a loss, that's normally due to someone disconnecting and then having only one human player left. Since you can't play with just one human in WoC, the disconnect happens that team gets the loss. We'll definitely keep monitoring the servers for any issues. Let me know if you change your mind about connection troubleshooting. 

One other thing you can try is updating all the customizations for your team/arena. Possibly, something here is bugged and causing the game to end.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 48 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Don’t know how relevant this is but I too am having a similar issue. My PS5 randomly crashes at different times during my time on it & requires me to unplug my A/C cord then plug it back in. It only happens with the PS5 version. Whether I’m in game or just waiting in lobby to get a match. I only run WoC so I can’t speak for other game modes. Any troubleshooting advice would be helpful. 

thanks much in advance. 

Message 28 of 48 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo 

I hate to admit when EA turns out to be right, but it happened to my buddy again when he was playing with someone else so he thinks it might have been him. I’ll try your suggestion as well. At least it gives me something to do to feel better when I feel like blaming EA lol 

appreciate the response 

Message 29 of 48 (800 Views)

★★ Novice

@vulerzate 

Do you mean crashes like it closes and asks to send a report to Sony? Or do you mean like completely freezes so you can’t even open menus or reset it or anything?

Message 30 of 48 (798 Views)