Re: LOST CONNECTION

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I play on X Box Series S, one of my squad mates gets kicked out of World of Chel games every night at the same exact time. Roughly 11:05 Eastern. What’s the deal? Literally no issues up until this certain time. NHL 22 is the game. 

Message 41 of 48 (999 Views)

Community Manager

@ecm0126 

That sounds more like an issue with your friend's network or ISP. He should try contacting their support to see if they notice anything.

Aljo.png
Message 42 of 48 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I should have mentioned he only gets booted from NHL at this same exact time - does not happen with any other game and he also does not get kicked from the X Box Party Chat - which obviously requires internet connection. You got any recommendations to troubleshoot this issue? 

Message 43 of 48 (975 Views)

Community Manager

@ecm0126 

They should try talking to their ISP to see if they notice anything going on at that particular time. They could also try switching their connection to a mobile hotspot and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, it's related to their network or ISP. Once we determine that, it'll be easier to troubleshoot.

Aljo.png
Message 44 of 48 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i have same problem in middle of the game (sometimes at first period) am just disconnected from EA servers. I getting very angry when that happend. Most of my losses in Rivals are from disconnecting. 

I am just tried everything. I clean my PS4. I have wi-fi rooter literaly behind PS. 

I have stable 500mb/s speednet. Every my games is running ok. I spotted same problem with NHL22, that was reason why i stop play but this year i wanna come back. Please give me advice or help.

I have PS4. NHL23

Message 45 of 48 (833 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, @Mirco1112 

Since your router is right behind your console, can you switch to a wired connection and see if that makes a difference?

Aljo.png
Message 46 of 48 (807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every game I play in the world of chel, it freezes right before the puck drop and says either Unexpected Error, or you have lost connection to players. I’ve done every troubleshoot I’ve seen. Deleted the game and reinstalled, deleted my saved date. I did everything. Nhl 23 will not work. I play ps5 disc edition and have 5g home wired internet. Please fix and help

Message 47 of 48 (668 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Lildeessog24 

Try editing all of the gear your player is wearing. It's possible a piece of gear is causing this. If this is only happening in club games, there might be an arena customization causing this so change those as well.

Aljo.png
Message 48 of 48 (639 Views)