Re: Do packs expire?

by AA3_games

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do packs expire?

★★★★★ Guide

Last year I found out that we can hold on to the reward packs from Squads and they can be opened at a later time if we wanted. 

Is this still true?

I understand that pre-order packs like the Diamond pack will be replaced when the new packs drop but hoping we can stash away some for later when higher rated or new event cards start to drop. 

Message 1 of 8 (3,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Jeff_frm_Edmonds 

Yes. This is still true. However, if you open a pack and then exit out of the game, opening that pack again will generate the same items as when you first opened it. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,624 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Jeff_frm_Edmonds 

Yes. This is still true. However, if you open a pack and then exit out of the game, opening that pack again will generate the same items as when you first opened it. 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,625 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Awesome!

thanks!

Message 3 of 8 (3,618 Views)

Community Manager

@Jeff_frm_Edmonds 

You're welcome! If anything else comes up, please let us know. Have a good weekend!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (3,613 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi so I ended up here looking for a solution to my missing November Diamond choice packs, but now I see that they expire if you don't open them (dumbest thing I've heard of, even by EA standards), So I'm guessing the two October diamond choice packs sitting in my inbox are actually November packs that magically replaced my October packs. Is there any way to get my October ones back? There was no indication that you lose the packs if you don't open them, so I was saving them for later in the year when they would potentially yield better rewards. 

Message 5 of 8 (3,467 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 6 of 8 (3,463 Views)

Community Manager

@npasvanis 

Unfortunately, we can't replace these. It's stated in the Terms and Conditions that they will be replaced by the next set of packs.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 8 (3,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will my 80+ totw pack ever expire if it stays long enough in the shop?

Message 8 of 8 (2,416 Views)