CHEL Looking For Club Recruiting Room

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: CHEL Looking For Club Recruiting Room

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry

Usually puck moving defenseman, but have some O load outs too. Looking for competitive players. I'm on ps4, on during evenings
Message 21 of 43 (1,079 Views)

★★ Apprentice
  • Position(s) you play - RW, C (good on faceoffs), RD 
  • Skater build(s) - two way forward, two way d man
  • Platform you play on - PS4
  • Region you prefer to play in - central Canada 
  • Days and time during the week you are most committed to jump on - weekend mornings. Weekday evenings 
  • Are you looking for a casual or competitive club - competitive 
  • Who is your favorite NHL team? Calgary Flames
  • Been playing for 20+ years. Team player. Pass first. Defensively solid. Never quit games. 
Message 22 of 43 (833 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dr_Jon_Science on PSN 

Message 23 of 43 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

A relatively new player looking for a club to play some games! I'm Croatian but quite fluent in english, I can use voice chat if needed

- Winger, occasional center, but I'm willing to learn and adapt if needed

- Make it snappy sniper

- PS4 | PSN: PandaMastr8

- Europe Central / North

- Available on weekends mostly, sometimes late in the evening during the week. Preferably saturdays and sundays afternoon

- Looking for a mix of competitive and casual. Like I mentioned I'm new to playing NHL online so I'd like to have some practice in a normal environment without people leaving or not willing to play as a team while still trying to win every game

- Colorado Avalanche

Looking forward to seeing you on the ice!

Message 24 of 43 (818 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Casual but very passionate Xbox Series DIV 1 team (1 Div 1 title also this year so far) lead by 3 old friends looking for one or more dedicated players to add to our rotation.

The first need is a another D, as we have now a strong C, LW and RD.

We'd like to fill the LD position first, but we are open to open the RW also, as long as the player trying it is thinking defence as well, backchecking and not a turnover machine.

We are serious but fun as hell, and we do not need to audio chat with you, as some pointers here and there should be enough for an already strong and smart player who understands hockey.

Our record is 86-39-13 and we play minimum 2 to 3 evenings a week (EST, open to other time zones). Don't hesitate to contact us. Not in a hurry.

Contact here or Padrino VI on XBOX.

Best of luck to you all, see ya on the ice!

Message 25 of 43 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 user roscoerox 

Looking for casual club as I’m still not great

Nirth America east region 

weekdays after 5pm EST mostly and weekends

Primarily playing Offensive D and PMD

Play from the point as much as I can but drop ins make it hard to play your position

favorite team is the red wings

Message 26 of 43 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kevmister99 If your still looking for a team. Join me and my Club "Icy Rottweilers HC"
Message 27 of 43 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mayor_Science We are looking for a solid D man if your up to it feel free to join us "Icy Rottweilers HC" Great group of guys.
Message 28 of 43 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@roscoerox_sacow Hey bud, "Icy Rottweilers HC" we are a great group of guys who love Chel and have fun while playing to win. Feel free to join us!
Message 29 of 43 (696 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey man I'm also looking for a group on X1 to join as a "C". NEVER played in a club or in WOC really other than a few drop in games so would be starting out completely new. If anybody interested my gamertag is:

NX7XVE

Message 30 of 43 (651 Views)