BAP Wishlist - Updated

by ccleme20

Original Post

Re: BAP Wishlist

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I want franchise and be a pro and other sliders expanded and modes and expanded penalties and coach strategies and more line strategies and expanded defensive strategies and expanded goalie stances.

attribute effects: 0-100

game speed: 0-100

AI Learning: 0-100

CPU Difficulty adjustment: 0-100

CPU Strategy Adjustments: 0-30

User Strategy adjustments: 0-30

Be A Pro Strategy adjustments: 0-30

goalie stances 0-150

slider for shoot and pass for main sliders too

expanded defensive AI

and more creativity with the puck

more impacts too

please bring back the 0-60 puck pickings ups you nailed it man, am impressed.

I want more sim experience and not this fun and arcade sim you guys have now, I want true sim experience.

oh and can we get shot attempts and shot chances and more expanded stats too and puck possession sliders for both ai CPU and human

NHL 23, please.

Message 41 of 59 (1,789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to add to the wishlist.. 

Can we have multiple saves when it comes to the equipment? This is more for goalie but can be applied for all positions.. let us have at least 3 saves for out equipment. For the goalie we can have a home/away/alternate jersey set.. 

just a thought. 

Message 42 of 59 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man I Feel Same Way Bro They Should Bro Make Game More Fun 

Message 43 of 59 (1,740 Views)

Re: BAP Wishlist - Updated March 2022

★★★★★ Newbie

These are all great -- one big thing for me has been not being able to play LW or center -- when I select those positions and make it to the NHL team - Im always a RW - I understand that the other LW have higher ratings than me - but so do the RW I knock out for my spot - why not start me as a 4th line LW and let me work up the lines or better yet, send me down to the AHL -- used to love that option back in the day. Also, better draft logic -- yes, I played great in the memorial cup but what would I go #1 to a team that is stacked at LW -- let me  drop in the draft to a team that actually needs me. By the time preseason is over I'm on the verge of line 1 -- then the expectations of a rookie that is only at a 70 is crazy even though I'm first line 

Message 44 of 59 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

100 times this!

Message 45 of 59 (998 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ccleme20 I think I might’ve said it already in the thread… but BRING BACK JUNIOR SEASONS…

Randomize the draft order… or at least let us start our career in the juniors… then after 1-3 seasons we will get drafted and the order won’t be the same EVERY SINGLE TIME…..

I would like to see the forced Gretzky-esque superstar storyline removed… or at least toned down… there’s no option for role playing.. you’re limited to being the next #1 superstar… can’t play as a fringe tough guy grinder… can’t play as a kid who isn’t very good but works hard to try and get to the big league…

Instead you’re always the next “great one”… very boring and vanilla…
Message 46 of 59 (968 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, this is a great point! I have played so many different variations of BAP and once I was drafted early 2nd round and immediately started on the top line as a LW when I slated myself as a RW Confused Like..why am I bumping down a 86 overall player out of the gate haha. The system doesn't have any intelligence. I have been selected by teams that absolutely did not any help on the wings..yet I was drafted by them. Then guess what..they drafted more wingers! We had defensemen sitting at 77 overall but yeah let's get a 4th line winger at 85 overall lol

Message 47 of 59 (878 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I miss this more than I realized. I hate going right into the NHL. I actually really enjoyed that aspect of NHL 20. Sadly, NHL 20's gameplay isn't as good as 22's so it's hard to go back and play it haha. 

Message 48 of 59 (877 Views)

★★ Guide

I want this for NHL 23

I want these settings

Game Speed: 0-100
Attribute Effects: 0-100 or 50
AI Learning: 0-100
CPU Difficulty Adjustment: 0-100
CPU Strategy Adjustments: 0-15
User Strategy Adjustments: 0-15
BAP Strategy Adjustments: 0-15

be a pro and franchise and other modes.

Message 49 of 59 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

can we also get real 3 seasons in CHL please before drafting into NHL I want all leagues and jerseys and rinks and trophy winners too?

also, bring back the AHL too and other leagues too, so if we struggle in NHL we get sent down to AHL if we struggle in AHL we get sent down to CHL too.

Message 50 of 59 (713 Views)