Re: EA NBA Live Mobile ideas, suggestions & comments for improvement

by ydku2dmztfve

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Just glad to be of help to EA.and the community of gamers.

I will try to contribute more on the things about Nbalivemobile.

Kudos to everyone

Message 11 of 48 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Events (Suggestion)

Dear EA Team,

I suggest that you do not create the same player in successive events. Ex) Rodman 89/90 and also Giannis 89/90 (though this have different position so still better than Rodman). This is too much and the attributes are not far from each other, what happens is that gamers tend to just sacrifice the other player instead of keeping it. 

Best regards

Message 12 of 48 (750 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What's happening with Auction House? until now still not running as normal, no one is buying anything and we can not sell anything. This makes our "My team" folder full.

I hope you are doing what i suggested here about the Trade options hence Auction House is still under maintenance. 

Message 13 of 48 (748 Views)

Community Manager

@WarriorsMel wrote:

What's happening with Auction House? until now still not running as normal, no one is buying anything and we can not sell anything. This makes our "My team" folder full.

I hope you are doing what i suggested here about the Trade options hence Auction House is still under maintenance. 

What items are you actually trying to sell? It's possible there is no market for them because players are focused on different program players or sets. Do you think you can benefit by exchange the players to work your way in upgrading other sets?

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 48 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I quit playing after they released the new promo that copies the No Shave November I started on 75th anniversary. I have quit playing this game because the lack of creativity that is ever existent. 4 example the producers of this game each promo follow the exact moment the previously used ones. To explain 75th Anniversary promo had a Grandmaster of LeBron James with a couple of the players and then Christmas came around and LeBron James was The Grandmaster again and now if I were to continue playing I would have to follow the same things I did in the November event. There is a constant issue of seeing the same player with a higher overall and it seems to be the same 5 to 10 players this is an issue of not having licenses for other players when you're supposed to have the licensing for all teams. And it does not seem that this game follows any of the current players as ja Morant would easily be a Grandmaster right now with how he is playing game of the night should encourage me to want to play the game of the night possibly to win one of the players get Epic card none of this is possible and achieving these grind sets don't do anything more than get you a 70 overall player that you could really care less about because every event has something better but not really because they are copy and pasting players with a new car same player model it takes literally no time to do that you're just creating a card putting a couple overall on it and saying it's better than it was two weeks ago and then to top it all off the the prices for MBA cash in those stupid events that require you to spend NBA cash to get good cards when you don't have enough to achieve meant to even get you anywhere close and why would you spend money when all of its going to get a race next season this game needs to be stripped down and looked at as how can we make it engaging where's a my career where can you take and make a player your own I'm not asking you to copy 2K it's illegal I'm asking you to learn what makes 2K such a successful basketball game and how you could incorporate this into the only NBA mobile game we have that is legit and not a bunch of cartoony wacky players did just try to imitate what we see on the TV you guys have licenses but at the same time you guys aren't EA Sports your resources on all of your games and you can't dive deep into this enough to give us something that would really hit hard this is the only NBA Live total title you guys even put out anymore I played this game multiple users through and it's because I come back to the same thing I get a Basketball Jones I don't have a system to play and this is the only way to play basketball on my phone without getting a lesser developed cheaper Studio knock off please I would just love to have some conversations with those in charge of the direction of the game for some possible imput like two seasons ago was awesome when you had those rookie cards during the offseason that you're built up and trained and they had special moves that was awesome but why can't we create our own player and push that player all the way to the end of the season please know this isn't just a rant and if I actually get some good commentary I can see myself coming back knowing that there may be some changes but the drills are always the same the events are tiring because I've done them over a million times and then it just become the tax and grind and not a reward would love to hear back thank you

Message 15 of 48 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry There is not a lot of trade options for the program players you release and the max ovr is 85 for a grindable trade 🙄 😳 🤔
Message 16 of 48 (710 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Like what i have suggested here on Auction House the trade option for players would be of great help to unload our now Full my team folders and upgrade our players to best fit our styles and our fave teams or players

Message 17 of 48 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I personally love PvP, but some of the aspects are ridiculous. I'm a 102 OVR. I am constantly getting paired with 115 OVR, 111 OVR etc. And these guys have the ability to consistently bomb 3s from anywhere. Even when it's clearly been blocked....swish....

And the buzzer beater feature....terrible. 100% of the time it goes in....even from half court. And much the same for the "clutch 3 pointer". These features have no place in a live game.

It is also obvious that shot accuracy is heavily favored foe the better ranked team. Even when I'm playing an 88 OVR....I'll purposely shoot a 3 with no accuracy whatsoever.....and swish. Super frustrating.  

I trust the EA staff and developers will do what they can to improve this amazing game....these are just some if the specifics that make it less enjoyable for me personally 

Message 18 of 48 (692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheNose83 same here i feel like higher rated teams have the edge which shouldn't be. EA how are we encouraged to play this event if this is the case?

I suggest to take out all the unnecessary boosters and just leave the plain boosters like jerseys and courts and players but not the super boosters that zooms a player like a flash or something its unnatural in a game as well.
Message 19 of 48 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unnatural... that's a perfect way to describe the "in the paint" or the "mean mug" boost....that one makes it impossible to put any baskets. That makes no sense. The only reason this stuff irritates me so much, is because this my favorite mobile game!

Message 20 of 48 (651 Views)