Re: Courts and jerseys events

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Courts and jerseys events

★★ Guide

Because I'm a graphics fan in a game I'd very much like to see some events that award us more real courts and jerseys. 

Last season I tried to take all 30 teams courts and jerseys, so changing a team I could adjust courts and jerseys accordingly

Please give us more easy ways to win the real teams jerseys and courts in gold level. 

You do what you want with higher level and bonuses, having all teams jerseys and courts is more than enough for me even without bonuses

Message 1 of 3 (1,433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @84Saruman Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @84Saruman Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (1,414 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Court and jersey

Message 3 of 3 (1,096 Views)