Re: zoomers food delivery wont let me open the bag for the food?

by nonbinaryfr0g

Original Post

zoomers food delivery wont let me open the bag for the food?

★★ Novice

I order two meals for the two of my sims on Zoomers Food Delivery. I pay for it, and they give me the bag, but it just says put in inventory. Once its in my inventory, all I can choose is "place in world". How do I get the meal I paid for?

Message 1 of 8 (2,323 Views)

Champion

@nonbinaryfr0g did you have this problem before today's patch (July 27) or afterWondering The patch fixed some issues with the Zoomers deliveries. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (2,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for answering! I haven't used the Zoomers Food Delivery before yesterday, but I updated the game today and it still won't let me open the bag for my food.

Message 3 of 8 (2,264 Views)

★★ Novice

So I ordered two Faux Meat Bowls instead of Two Caprese Salads and I was able to open it. Maybe it was just the salads that I cant open? But if anyone has any other tips or anything, please help!

Message 4 of 8 (2,259 Views)

Champion

@nonbinaryfr0g , sorry I didn't see your reply until now!
Hmm... Thinking  Well at least you got some of your deliveries!  It could depend on what you order or it could be some other factor that is preventing you from getting all your deliveries. I had a problem with a delivery but only because there wasn't a place to put the grocery bag down.  But in another house I had no problems, even before the patch!

Are you on a console or on a PC or Mac?  If you are on a PC or Mac, do you use any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

Message 5 of 8 (2,230 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on pc and I've tried it with and without mods. It didn't work modded and unmodded. Thank you for the help though!

Message 6 of 8 (2,207 Views)

Champion

@nonbinaryfr0g , sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner.  Frown

I see you tried your game without Mods, but did you also delete your localthumbcache.package file?  This file can retain bits of corrupted data even if you remove your Mods, and can therefore still cause problems in your game.😬

The localthumbcache.package file is in your game folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4).  

Please update us on your situation! Angel

Message 7 of 8 (2,159 Views)

★ Guide
@nonbinaryfr0g Just popping in that I tried the zoomers delivery for the first time just today and had the same problem--ordered 2 BLTs, paid for it, accepted the bag, but there's no option on the bag to open it or eat the food or anything like that.
Message 8 of 8 (1,927 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help