Re: young adult making teen sim flirty

by crinrict

Original Post

young adult making teen sim flirty

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, spooky stuff, kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a young adult male sim in the business care "gossip about office romances" to a female teen sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? the teen sim becomes flirty.
What do you expect to see? the teen sim not become flirty.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

these two sims are NOT related and the young adult is NOT the care giver of the teen. The teen didnt get any "flirty" actions with the young adult, though.

Message 1 of 8 (2,060 Views)

Hero

Hi @Omniguous

do you see this behavior just with this particular interaction or generally ? Do non-teens also get flrty because of that interaction (don't even know)

If not, what traits does the teen have ?

Teens can become flirty as an emotion so this could be by design ... As long as they don't get interaction with each other (as you said they didn't)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,016 Views)

★★★★ Guide

its suppose to do that its not that there in to each other its just what they were talking about was quite the storyWink

Message 3 of 8 (1,951 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Omniguous for more feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,887 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Moved this to general section as feedback. As long as they don't get flirty with each other, I don't see an issue + OP never came back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (1,867 Views)

★★ Expert

yes, non-teens do become flirty after that interaction. i've seen it with my YA and adult Sims. it's a strange reaction... so to add feedback to this, i'd rather see something like a "secret revealed" moodlet which doesn't make Sims flirty.

Message 6 of 8 (1,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@unseenlarks

I see where you're coming from, but I feel that it's not an inappropriate reaction.. Like, if I (26 - YA) would talk to my sister (15 - teen) about guys, or handsome people in a movie, or that two people we both know got together etc, it's not weird that she would get flirty.. Of course she would not be flirty towards me, but maybe she'll start thinking about that guy in class she likes or her favorite singer in than Korean band I always forget the name of.. Wink

(though because she's 15 she would not tell me that she was thinking of a guy in her class)

But yes, I think, talking about romance makes people think about romance, and that's fine ^^

Maybe a "curious about relationships"-moodlet would be appropriate? Wink

Message 7 of 8 (1,843 Views)

★★ Expert
hi @CMeki, at first i was going to write "curious about secret" but then i thought... it wouldn't be much different from the regular moodlet about secrets. your suggestion is way more accurate.

maybe you'll think i'm weird/naive, but when i was 15 things like those you gave as an example *did* make me think of the guy i liked, but didn't make my mood flirty, more like... you know... love-struck. it was more thinking than acting like (or on) it.

anyway, i guess i'm just overthinking this... maybe because the "flirty" animation Sims do? i guess i wouldn't like to see that for teens. Tongue out
Message 8 of 8 (1,828 Views)