Re: wumples wishlist, SSS, and discounts

by rewatches

Original Post

Accepted Solution

wumples wishlist, SSS, and discounts

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can somebody tell me how often wunples wishlist appear? I thought it had a fixed schedule. I dont like doing sweet treat showdown and rather do wumples wishlist...

besides wumples wishlist and sweet treat showdown, are there any quests that give us interesting prizes such as new clothes and furnitures? I find sweet treat impossible to do but ive seen party users with the grand prizes. Do these people just pay, cheat, or is it really possible to do the quests without paying anything? Ive paid for two games before this and their events were doable with only paying a little bit of rare currency and be online 24/7.... id like that pls bc if you cant get the prizes for free with efforts, then why not just make it available as a pack with real money? That way we know the exact price for the item we truly want. I dont mind with not being able to get the grand prizes but at least make the wumples wishlist more frequent or just reduce the amount of simcash needed. Other games are more generous with rare currency, only ask for a 3 to retry or just requires you to be online 24/7. I am more willing to frequently shell out money if this game is more generous with simcash and discounts. Another game frequently gives out discounts for buying rare currency and i always paid when it happened.

that said how often does EA do simcash discounts? I bought new user pack and piano pack so far. Id like to be able to be 1000+ simcash for less price. Generally i only want to pay for around 50$-$70 bc thats how much i paid for pc games but i know mobile games are greedier so id like to wait for discounts...

Message 1 of 6 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Based on a couple of Wumples quests, they roll it out every Thursday, 10AM local time. 

And an answer to one of your concerns, it IS possible to win the grand prizes in Sweet Treat Showdown by playing ALMOST 24/7 AND spending lots of simoleons (200K) 😱, simcash(50+) 🤬 & cupcakes (10-15) 😞

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (788 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Based on a couple of Wumples quests, they roll it out every Thursday, 10AM local time. 

And an answer to one of your concerns, it IS possible to win the grand prizes in Sweet Treat Showdown by playing ALMOST 24/7 AND spending lots of simoleons (200K) 😱, simcash(50+) 🤬 & cupcakes (10-15) 😞

Message 2 of 6 (789 Views)

★★★ Pro

@rewatches we have no idea when Wumples, sweet treats, Etc. Is going to happen. The only way that you're going to know when an event happens, is to check this board, and The Sims mobile also has a Reddit page and they announce there too. Phantonlover, Rachybop are gamechangers and they will announce when the next event happen. Until then just do what you do.

Message 3 of 6 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@givememore86 What about the simcash discounts? For example in other games, from time to time we will be offered a discount to buy simcash with real money.
Message 4 of 6 (739 Views)

★★ Guide

@rewatches I never saw any discount, but they offer some packs consist of mixed items with value more than the normal sim cash price. This is the current packs I saw:

Screenshot_20190829_124848.jpg

Screenshot_20190829_124823.jpg

And the comparison with normal sim cash price:

Screenshot_20190829_124914.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@doodle_lass I got those... its still a steep price. In other games usd 5 could get me a thousand of rare currencies when discounted... i guess it means there is none like that
Message 6 of 6 (658 Views)