why is this happening?

by stephchan1991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why is this happening?

★ Novice

Hi Sims 4 fams! 

So I've recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and had to redownload Sims 4 and all my mods and script mods again etc on my new computer. 

Today is my first day back playing Sims again and I'm building this new house for my twin sisters.

I've just started building and come to a stop because I've noticed some weird random yellow/grey/white pattern that keeps appearing on my outside foundation and fences around the house.

Anyone have a solution/advice to solve this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

Stephanie.  

Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why is this happening?

★★ Guide

@stephchan1991 Hello, I am fairly new to the game but it seems those things are like banners/decorations for certain holidays on the calendar! I noticed them too. I don't think you can get rid of them, or perhaps you can get the attic stack decoration box, click it and select "reset customized decorations". Then they should disappear.

static2.PNG

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@stephchan1991 Hello, I am fairly new to the game but it seems those things are like banners/decorations for certain holidays on the calendar! I noticed them too. I don't think you can get rid of them, or perhaps you can get the attic stack decoration box, click it and select "reset customized decorations". Then they should disappear.

static2.PNG

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

★ Novice

Hahaha yeah I continued with my build anyway and I realised they're something to do a special holiday or something lol. Thanks for you comment 😁 

Message 3 of 4 (382 Views)

★★ Guide
@stephchan1991 haha yeah I was so surprised too, every time I see decorations even in the neighborhood and I wasn't aware of the holiday lol. Happy simming!!! Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)