Re: which pack to buy

by Carpincho54

Original Post

which pack to buy

★★ Novice

so im debating between getting the island living pack or the city living. Could you please tell me which one you recommend?

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They're super different. I'd say City Living is the better pack, but it depends what you want. As someone who really likes to build, I find City Living isn't great for that because of the number of apartments and the constraints that come with that. I love building beach houses in Island Living. But City Living has really good gameplay, with festivals and apartments (both cheap, dirty ones as well as expensive, fancy ones). But then Island Living has mermaids and you can talk to dolphins, if you're into that. 

Message 2 of 4 (209 Views)

Champion

@Carpincho54, I agree … @gillianshaw took the words out of my mouth! Large smile  So it all depends on how you play and what you want out of your game. Wink 
I enjoy both packs as both have colorful, vibrant items in CAS and Build/Buy Mode.  It is just that in Island Living you aren't restricted in your builds the way you are with most of the apartments in City Living.  However, personally, since I'm not much a builder, I use the City Living gameplay far more than that of Island Living. Party hat
You might want to watch some Let's Play videos on YouTube of each pack to help you see gameplay to compare.  Unless you are strictly a builder, in which case get Island Living. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks so much both of you for your advice. Im gonna get city living because I'm not much of a builder and I like the items more. Thank youuu

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)