Re: where can i find scams

by Psychotps

Original Post

where can i find scams

★★★ Novice

The clock of sims is so over stringent. When u think this is free time game, and u must a little enjoy with Sim family. So I think the time goes too soon. I have heard there is someside a scams to help our stress about the game. I find a game-peace.

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@4siiri, I think by "scams" you might mean "cheats" . Thinking   If this is correct,  then here is a good site that has the most popular cheats listed and explained. Standard smile https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php
I don't know if a cheat for what you are asking for exists, but Carl's Sims 4 Guide linked above is a good place to start!  

You can also adjust the lifespan of your Sims by going into the Options Menu in the upper right corner of the screen (looks like 3 dots).
Then there will be a selection of choices -- you will need to click on the Game Options button.
Then in the Game Options box, choose the 4th button down on the left side called Gameplay.
Then in the middle it will say Sim Lifespan, with a choice to choose Short, Normal, or Long.  (in your case Long might be the best and short would be the worst.)
Finally click on the Apply Changes button in the bottom right corner of the box. (And click on the X button in the top right corner of the box to exit the menus.) Standard smile

While making your Sims Lifespans longer wont give you more time in each day, it will give you a longer life so the children in the family won't grow up too fast and you can have more time to spend with them! Heart But part of the game is to find out what works best for you to maximize the time in your Sims' day to do the things you want them to do.  Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks my friend, I think too the long life time could be the better for us with my sims Wink

Message 3 of 6 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can also consider turning off aging completely, and manually age up each sim when you want them to.

Message 4 of 6 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ahaa that is something I like to know, could  you quide me (I'm already jumping for excitement)

Message 5 of 6 (418 Views)

★★★★ Expert

That's easy.

It's a per-save setting so you'll have to load up a save, go into game settings by clicking on the three dots in the upper-right corner. Click on "Game Options" then "Gameplay" on the left. And you'll see two options for "Auto Age". Set them to No or Unchecked and none of your sims will auto-age.

You can still use the birthday cake to auto-age them up to the next age group yourself.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (384 Views)