what is the best paying job in the sims 4

by sim31984

Original Post

what is the best paying job in the sims 4

★★★★ Apprentice

what is the best paying jobs in the sims i got few exp,stuff packs also parenting too

Message 1 of 5 (10,374 Views)

Re: what is the best paying job in the sims 4

★★★ Expert

@sim31984 One of my favorite careers is the Botanist branch of the Gardening career, but for this you will need the Seasons expansion pack. A level 10 Botanist makes at least 2940 simoleons per day, 5 days a week. That's not counting harvesting the plants you work on in this career. It's pretty easy to make several times more than that per day on harvestables. It's great for parents because you have the option to work from home and the daily tasks are usually pretty easy to complete leaving lots of time for spending with children.

Do you have the Seasons pack?

I hope this helps :D

Message 2 of 5 (10,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sim31984 There is a list of jobs and their pay in this Carl's Guide... scroll down. Looks like the top paying jobs as of him making this post is:

• https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/
  • Weekly: Covert Operator -$422/hr, 8hrs. per day, 5 days per week, $3,376per day, $16,880 per week (Strangerville pack)
  • Daily pay: Diamond Agent - $284/hr, 15 hrs. per day, 3 days per week, $4,260per day, $12,780 per week (Base Game)

@RandomBuzziness Botanist sounds like a much better choice to me! I had a Diamond Agent and didn't like the way he acted much as a happily married Sim - and one of my favs. He quit and became a Space Ranger instead. Wink

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 5 (10,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@SheriGR To infinity and beyond? ;-D

Some days my Botanist Sim can complete her work-from-home tasks in less than one hour. She has so much spare time with this career that she just re-enrolled at Foxbury to earn a 2nd degree while still working full-time.

I think all of the careers are fun to try at least once though :D

Message 4 of 5 (10,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RandomBuzziness That's one of my favorite things to do - put together a large household of 'power couples' and their kiddos... and have them top-out in careers that either have short shifts 3-4 days a week and high pay or 2-3 days a week. Then I have them buy and run restaurants &/or retail stores and I rotate who is running/opening the store/restaurant. If it's a store I bring and send home sims as they are tired and need to work, etc. and keep it open for 2-3 days at a time.

They really make a lot of money that way and don't get run down. Plus they all support each other and help with the kids... and get very close to each other. I also have them tend large gardens and sell the produce, cook for the store, and things along this line. They have time for it all with the support.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 5 (10,241 Views)