Re: toilet setting on fire

by diferenThom

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@RavenLure yeah but my toilet is legit on fire, like call the fire fighters on fire
Message 11 of 19 (606 Views)

Champion

@YeeHaw984@RavenLure@jpkarlsen , and @Doppel399 , I think 2 different things are going on here.Thinking ……   One is just the presense of flames in the toilet with no harm done to our Sims!  I think this is hilarious and wouldn't mind if they keep that! Large smile  But the other is that our Sims are catching on fire , which is fine if we have upgraded the toilet and that is a fail state of that interaction, but it isn't fine if it is happening randomly to toilets that aren't upgraded! Disappointed  

I've seen flames in my Sims' toilets, but so far none have caught on fire!  That doesn't mean they won't though!  I have not upgraded any toilets yet either, but again that might not make much difference! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 19 (580 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@YeeHaw984 also again i wouldnt care if my sims weren't actually catching on fire
Message 13 of 19 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice

Urgh this started happening to me today!! Every time he goes to use the bathroom he starts a fire and now he has caught himself in the fire and died!! 

Message 14 of 19 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, my sim just got caught in the fire and died! 

Message 15 of 19 (519 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine too! and my girlfriend's too! they catch fire and die... this patch did not fix it for everyone...

Message 16 of 19 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@YeeHaw984 This shouldn't be happening now since they fixed it. Please make sure your game is fully updated.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 17 of 19 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

LOL. I don't know why this bug is so funny to me, but it is. I've seen dozens of pictures but haven't had it happen (thankfully?) But my friend's sim died from it.

Message 18 of 19 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have to say that fires happen too often! Angry

There are eight sims in the family, and it is a terrible thing that sims were on fired while using toilet more than four times a day!

Sims often run away from home more than 4 times  every day,  feel too much pressure, and that unable to perform game missions normally.

I do not have any mod but must say it is very bad game experience.

Message 19 of 19 (364 Views)