the sims mobile tips to earn xp at home

by Brynlee0915

Original Post

the sims mobile tips to earn xp at home

★★ Apprentice

Hello there!!   I've got some tips for you on how to earn xp points while you are at home waiting for your energy to recharge.  None of these actions require the use of any energy but add a few xp points with each action. Remember the faster we level up the faster we get a full energy recharge!    Check out my list below, I just stumbled upon these activities while my sims energy resources were all depleted.   Do you know of any other home activities to earn xp points which do not use energy?  If so,  Please add your tips.  Hope you enjoy the ones I found.  I will add more when I find them. 

Housemates can have short conversations. I think this is well known.  

Bathroom Activities 

Sit on the toilet - not answer nature's call

Take a cold shower- not a quick rinse

Take steamy shower- not a quick rinse

Kitchen Activities

Gourmet Kitchen Island, practice knife skills

Chef mix-a-lot Mixer, Practice mixing ingredients 

Do you have tips to earn free xp at home?  I wonder if there are similar things to do around town, hmm something to look into. Standard smile

Happy Simming <3

Message 1 of 3 (1,082 Views)

Re: the sims mobile tips to earn xp at home

★★★★ Guide
@Brynlee0915 Yes it is definitely something to look into, if you really want to level up and gain access to the things you need. But I find around level 50 or so I don’t want to level up if possible. I know you still get to play Events and do Wumples once you graduate, but it seems like maybe other players might not be as interested in being friends right off the bat, because you’re no longer ‘in the game’. Maybe it’s the opposite, since you probably have a much more interesting, fun house, not sure.
Message 2 of 3 (1,048 Views)

Re: the sims mobile tips to earn xp at home

★★★★★ Guide
@Brynlee0915 Choose the trait which gives bonus xp here and there while sim is at its home (I forgot the name of the trait). Eco workshop shifts offer the most XP (105).Also ,event shifts like the STS home baking offer a lot of Xp as compared to normal long hangouts. This is how i managed to reach Lvl 60 in a really short time
Message 3 of 3 (907 Views)