the sims mobile suggestions
schools / daycare
public retirement home
marriage building / chapel
events / quests
mini games to win simelons 🎰
March 2020 - last edited March 2020
sims suggestions ( some may be repeated )
new items should be available for purchase with pure playing and not presented ONLY in live events!
make the game handicap accessible, gender-neutral is almost completely accessible!
*** better prices for ALL items ***
items we all want
* ceiling and table fans
* air conditioners
* robot vacuum
* wall switches ( for fans, lights, air, etc )
* cotton candy
* ice cream machine
* popcorn machine
* machine vending machine
* bunk beds
* heirloom case colors
* house phone ☎️
* castle items 🏰
* boat 🛶
* circus items 🎪
* gender neutral clothing
* more outfits for toddlers and children
* more hair styles
* more hats and headwear ( with hair visible )
* more jewelry : rings
* accessories : backpacks 🎒 purses 👜 canes
* not enough rewards / llama tokens
- it is overwhelming.
- categories of rewards
sweet treat showdown
* disappointing & unfair
- winning “based on luck” is unfair
* color swatches are ridiculous
* leftover sugar cubes available for the next challenges
* when players lose a challenge, all free items won in failed round, should be rewarded
* duration is too long
- prizes per chapter
events or party theme ideas 💡
- “celebrity” town visits
- holiday events
- izzy fashion
- asos fashion
- baby birthday parties
- sports parties
- baby showers
- completed story celebration parties
- garage sale
- luck reward draw / spin
system fixes / updates
* achievements & rewards ⚠️
- * a better reward system *
* activities ⚠️
- all story heirlooms should never give duplicates
* events ⚠️
- reward of an item after a completed chapter during events
- the final reward be worth it
* fashion shop ⚠️
- more closet space
- less duplicates!
* house lots ⚠️
- the price to expand land too expensive
- mirrors could reflect and the water in the hottub to be transparent!
* inventory ⚠️
- i’d like to purchase similar furniture and items that are in / at town places
- more furniture and wardrobe items
- host more parties per week / unlimited @ each house by players choice
- attend more parties
- guests that do not disappear
* sims ⚠️
- when children grow up, they have to be re-introduced to their parents and family members! change that pls!
- visit & do activities @ friends’ houses
* sim friends list ⚠️
- longer lists
* town ⚠️
- date & night mode
- lower prices for inventory items
additions to the game
* activities 💡
- family events : have dinner, park, picnic, go to the doctor
* events 💡
- access to past events for those who haven’t unlock the items yet ( i’m sure your systems can calculate past events for those who accumulated most items, and make the rerun event shorter )
- choice to do 1 to 3 SMALL daily quests to obtain furniture, maybe of your item choice
* fashion shop 💡
- new stickers
- categories to purchase from
- occasional free items depending on weekly obtained fashion gems gems
* house lots 💡
- choice of main house or allow all access to all lots by players choice
- house levels / stories ( upstairs, downstairs, basement, etc )
- telephone to contact friends ☎️
* inventory 💡
- all televisions can be active with a remote or wall switch?
* parties 💡
- more activities
* sims 💡
- switch playable sims, maybe instead of retiring unless a retirement home is being done!
- sim needs and moods
- different types of get togethers. invite friends over. meet a friend or friends in town. challenges amongst friends
- computer sims : where do they live? 💡 have computer-made house built that we can visit ( and maybe pick up an occasional free gift )
- if a REAL CELEBRITY plays, what if they have a choice to host events, and be public by choice??!! or give occasional gifts
- “sims celebrities” whom host events
- quick events preferably
* sim friend list 💡
- in game chat
- I WOULD LOVE TO SEND FRIENDS GIFTS!
of clothing, coins, furniture, simcash ( maybe have llama tokens not available for gifts since they are and can stay personal achievements to obtain items — BUT if someone gifts a llama token purchased item, that is okay )
* stories 💡
- career : ice cream server, movie theater, singing, teaching, veterinary,
- hobby : studying, ⚾️⚽️🏀🏈🎾🎱🏸🏒🏹🎣🥊🥋🛹🏊🏼♀️🩰🎭🤹🏼♀️🎬🎤🎯🎳♟
- relationship :
* towns 💡
- more districts
- movie theater 🎭
- ice cream shop 🍦 🍨
- pet shelter / shop 🦙🐱🐶🐹🐰🐸🐷🐮🐴🐒🐣🦉🐢🐡🦜🐕🦺🦮
- shop : you can purchase animals such as birds, cats dogs, llamas, etc
- animal necessities : pet house or bed, food bowl, toys
- shelter : you can trade animals and give them to the pet shelter for someone else to purchase for a lower price?
- retirement home 🏡 public or personal ( players choice ) your retired sims go there. activities available for playable sims to interact with retired sims. your sim friends’ retired sims also go here after retirement, possible interactions
- access to the beach
- sim carnival? 🎡 where your sims and sim friends can attend and do events and show off their traits???
- public inventory shops? limited pop up shops?
reward system 💡
- rewards for : most online, house rebuilds, quickest party level exceeded, accumulated fashion gems
- popular gifter : gifts to friends
* occasional rewards
- free ( NO EFFORT ) gifts 🎁
- ‘choice of reward’ option
instant in game compensation
- the system should recognize when the “where is the network?” pops up, postponing gameplay for minutes, hours, days, weeks, etc and missing out on simple gameplay & events
- other glitches deserve a compensation too!
- LESS repeated responses
- get to that issue and not drag the conversation on over something simple, and leave the case open for several days or weeks
more suggestions :
• neon colors throughout the game
• more styles in CAS
- aesthetic, casual, classy, hippie, plank, rock, vintage
- glow-in-the-dark outfits
- cultural hairstyles
- overlapping clothing items such as sweaters
- piercings and tattoos
- highwaisted bottoms
- more casual clothes
• availability to sell inventory items
• chat room/ sim profile
• adjust the placement of objects in our homes
• llama truck rewards needs a compromising, we deserve more than one llama token per 8 hours
• more decorations for floor, walls, table
• more playable sims and more interactions with children
I really LOVE this thread with all of your
well thought out ideas suggestions!
I’ve been wanting/asking for NEW Career, Hobby & Relationship Stories for so long.
I’d like to see New Izzy items with new/ better effects.
I’d like to see the whole heirloom system revamped as well.
I hate the way that events are always overlapping without a chance to breathe in between. 🙄
ICAM that Llama Zooms, Wumples Wishlists requires so much time with very little payoff rewards.
STS events are way too expensive, too long & drawn out to even be enjoyable.
Anyway, I just wanted to give a big 👍👍👍
for this thread.
Kudos on your great suggestions! Hopefully FM will consider implementing some of them in the near future.
Regards ~ kat
@katclawsx3Yup - and the 'way too expensive' covers the whole game! Things you need for your careers to be easier should not have to be bought with real money - I get so discouraged and am contemplating giving up, because I refuse to spend that much money on a small mobile game when you can play Sims 4 for so much less! You can buy a whole expansion for the price of a bedroom-set in Sims mobile - why? They must lose customers on this! I don't mind spending some real money, but it should not affect game-play the way it does here, and it's just crazy what they expect you to pay for new colours as well.
OMG I love this thread so much I want to marry it!
I really, really wish #FireMonkeys & #EA would seriously contemplate these suggestions, but as long as people keep spending Real Money, they won’t stop the petty “nickel & dimming” us into poverty.
( ie. SWATCHES )
Nearly every other game I play, the devs. have given more freebies to help out during this pandemic & the quarantine lockdowns & job losses etc.
(OK, I will give credit where credit is due-the
Star Wars Event was brilliant, unexpected, & StressFree & I’m very, very appreciative for that)
But... and there’s always a But 🙄😂 ...
I do hope that EA will consider lower prices or smaller less expensive packs & items to allow for all budgets, levels OR. as suggested smaller, easier, quick Game-In-a-Game ways to earn SimCash & simoleans. Imho
So, I thought of another thing that drives me crazy.
Why do items go up in price after you’ve already purchased them at a certain amount?
This makes no sense. Why would prices keep increasing?
Examples are Land Expansions, Additional Rooms, WINDOWS , steppingstones etc. They keep getting higher & higher from their original prices.
Anyone have an idea why that happens? ( other than greed)
IRL there are Buy OneGet One Free or the Second 1/2 off. I just don’t get why they do this to us.
Same thing goes for the stupid, stupid, utterly stupid color swatches. Some items like clothing, flooring etc vary in prices depending on the color.
Doesn’t work like that IRL if I want to buy a dress. 🙄
I got an In-Game Survey Request a couple of days ago and tried to complete & submit, BUT when I reached the 3rd & last part, it wouldn’t let me finish.
I was so disappointed. Why ask for feedback if you don’t want to hear it?
I had another thing I wanted to add to this lovely comprehensive list of things that need revamping: HEIRLOOMS
I used 25 Blue Tickets (trying to get some Purple ones to save up for when a Rare Heirloom turns up). but instead I got 4 more Blue Tickets.
Hmmm I Traded 25 Blue for
4 Blue Tickets 🙄
How is this even fair?
Didn’t we used to Earn Heirlooms?
Now we “get” to “buy” them? 😡
Is there any way you can merge or add this thread with the Top 5 Wishlist for 2020?
I know some of these have more than 5, but there’s some really good suggestions & it would be nice to keep all ideas together.
Actually, some things we’ve already gotten (day/night cycles, Item Angles, adding levels, etc) Good to know we’re being heard by the devs. 👍
If not adding on to that thread, can we maybe do wishlists Quarterly or Twice a year? Thanks for considering