Re: family portrait poses

by Brynlee0915

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims mobile family portrait poses

★★ Apprentice

Hello there!  I have a question about the different poses for my sims in the family portrait.  What do the different poses mean?  Currently, I have two sims, the wife and the roommate who look to be thinking or are wondering something.  The wife and roommate are best friends.  I attempted to have them hang out thinking their poses would change but they did not.  Also, my husband and wife are not next to one another, the roommate is in between them.  Any insight is much appreciated!  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (1,768 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Brynlee0915Changing a clothing item will refresh the poses. I changed only bunny’s socks for these poses. 

Edit addition: Also I can get the sims changing places in the portrait if I move them back and forth between my different lots but that seems to be more random how they will be placed.. Haven’t looked into it that much. 

69D02E76-205D-4B73-87D8-CF08EE19033D.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,729 Views)

All Replies

family portrait poses

★★ Apprentice

Hello there!  I have a question about the different poses for my sims in the family portrait.  What do the different poses mean?  Currently, I have two sims, the wife and the roommate who look to be thinking or are wondering something.  The wife and roommate are best friends.  I attempted to have them hang out thinking their poses would change but they did not.  Also, my husband and wife are not next to one another, the roommate is in between them.  Any insight is much appreciated!  Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (1,766 Views)

Hero
@Brynlee0915 Hello! 😊 I believe those poses are random. They can actually be used for story telling as you can make your own interpretation and add maybe a twist to your Sims stories.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 7 (1,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Brynlee0915Changing a clothing item will refresh the poses. I changed only bunny’s socks for these poses. 

Edit addition: Also I can get the sims changing places in the portrait if I move them back and forth between my different lots but that seems to be more random how they will be placed.. Haven’t looked into it that much. 

69D02E76-205D-4B73-87D8-CF08EE19033D.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (1,730 Views)

Re: the sims mobile family portrait poses

★ Apprentice
@Brynlee0915 These changing poses of family portrait reminds me of photos in harry potter movies that keeps moving and changing 😁
Message 5 of 7 (1,704 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Ilois4   Yes!  Thank you so much!!!   Changing the sims clothing seemed to make my sim in appear in a better mood.  I also figured out that if you look at a sims profile to see what they are thinking this can help too.  For example, if the sim is thinking of their crush and you send them to work, the sim's expression/mood looks less happy or confused. 

All of my sims live together in one house.  I was thinking of buying a second lot but I don't know if buying a second house will give me two additional open sim slots.  So I am on the fence about buying a second home.    Thanks so much for your help!

Message 6 of 7 (1,632 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Brynlee0915 does their mood affect the events they are working in?
Message 7 of 7 (1,329 Views)