Re: Hello, I have a question about the stylist A Cut Above Career.

by SalixCat

Original Post

the sims mobile a cut above

★★ Apprentice

Hello, I have a question about the stylist A Cut Above Career. I have completed the stylist quest.  How do I effectively interact with my clients at the salon?  I find my clients change with the different actions I choose in the solon chair.  How do I complete a session with a client?  What is the best order to interact with the client?   Also, can you share any tips to help me succeed as a stylist?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (985 Views)

Hello, I have a question about the stylist A Cut Above Career.

★★ Apprentice

Hello, I have a question about the stylist A Cut Above Career. I have completed the stylist quest.  How do I effectively interact with my clients at the salon?  I find my clients change with the different actions I choose in the solon chair.  How do I complete a session with a client?  What is the best order to interact with the client?   Also, can you share any tips to help me succeed as a stylist?  Thank you.

Message 2 of 3 (1,004 Views)

Re: Hello, I have a question about the stylist A Cut Above Career.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Brynlee0915 

The stylist career works in the same way as any of the other stories in The Sims Mobile. It consists of 10 chapters. First, you will only be able to do short work shifts or events and, as you advance, you will unlock standard and long shifts. Every story in the game awards some prizes when you complete chapter 10 for the first time. 

There is an additional quest that should appear as you start the stylist career. This quest is called Rooted in Style. The rewards of this quest are four hairstyles.

You can find the quest walkthrough here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Rooted-in-Style-Quest-Walkthrough/m-p/7575760#...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 3 (973 Views)