the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor is not working 2019 helpp

by shictea1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor is not working 2019 helpp

★★ Novice

I have sims four get famous for a while and all the expansions at that but the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor cheat is not working. even when i didnt have get famous it didnt work and I'm aware that get to work requires an extra buff but still im not sure what im doing wrong or what is happining. please help

Message 1 of 3 (1,977 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor is not working 2019 helpp

Champion

@shictea1,sorry, but many of the pregnancy and mood buff cheats were removed from the game a while back.  Turns out they weren't supposed to be available to us I the first place.Oops  

So, your best bet is to look for a Mod that might have similar effects.  I don't play with Mods (too much trouble to keep up with Disappointed , and if you don't they can cause trouble in your game, which I'm too lazy to fix! Embarrassed ) but I would be surprised if there wasn't one similar to the old cheat.  We can't give links to sites that have Mods, but you can do a Google search for them! Wink  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,966 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@shictea1,sorry, but many of the pregnancy and mood buff cheats were removed from the game a while back.  Turns out they weren't supposed to be available to us I the first place.Oops  

So, your best bet is to look for a Mod that might have similar effects.  I don't play with Mods (too much trouble to keep up with Disappointed , and if you don't they can cause trouble in your game, which I'm too lazy to fix! Embarrassed ) but I would be surprised if there wasn't one similar to the old cheat.  We can't give links to sites that have Mods, but you can do a Google search for them! Wink  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,967 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much for telling me I had no idea that it was removed I’ll try the google search thanks agian,

Message 3 of 3 (1,954 Views)