Re: the sims 4

by Seleos13

Original Post

the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

You have done so many expansions on so many different things and it is great. Why not do a Country Living expansion? You have gardening, horses, clothing and furniture but no actual expansion. Maybe add some farm animals; chickens to have eggs, cows for milk...

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@khackett23 

I agree 1000%... I want to farm! 

I love gardening, and would absolutely love to way of farming to enhance it. Breeding the farm animals would also be fun - and they could be kept or solid like in Cats & Dogs).  They could get sick and need a home-visit form the vet and meds. We could have chickens (they are just silly... and they could have chicks & as you stated eggs), horses (to breed and ride), cows (to milk, make cheese & butter, and graze), the ability to have a farmer's market (maybe even a grocery store - or at least the ability to add our herbs and spinach to the Lice Cold Freezers), etc. 

🐔 🐮 🐷 🐴

And wouldn't it be so fun if we could have Llamas on our farms?!? Maybe even a few other exotic animals with personality that are on some modern farms, like Ostrich's (cause they're even more silly than chickens!)? 

🦙

Anyway, if they do a Country Living expansion, I'm all in!!!  Fingers crossed

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I love the gardening, too. Farming would be a great expansion on that. 

Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)