sweet tooth town tiers

by HBMMingos

Original Post

Re: sweet tooth town tiers

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Rita415.

It is correct that additional tiers require chocolate coins to unlock. The great thing is that you don't have to spend Gems to get chocolate coins, as you can get them with any new level you complete stars on. For example, when special events come out.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 21 of 30 (1,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

so when is specials coming out i have sweet tooth town to do in garden tea party contest,

Message 22 of 30 (1,222 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Rita415.

Is this for the Toothy's Teapot Badge? If so, then you don't have to worry as you can replay previous levels to get credit towards the badge. Any level with yellow candies can be used.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 23 of 30 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mohammad (2021-01-17, 3:55:48 p.m.): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Mohammad, may I start with your first name please?
Laureatta (2021-01-17, 3:56:06 p.m.): Laureattea
Mohammad (2021-01-17, 3:56:21 p.m.): Nice to meet you Laureatta. I hope you are doing good.
It seems you’re contacting us for sweet tooth town, could you please let me know more about it?
Laureatta (2021-01-17, 3:58:10 p.m.): OK i have finished tier 1 and it said go to tier 2, get to tier 2 and it is locked with tier 3 buildings. how do i unlock tier 2. i have asked this question several times and i get no answer.
Laureatta (2021-01-17, 3:59:12 p.m.): i am frustrated because i can't do treasure challenges

I need help but not getting anywhere with you. So please help get to Tier 2

Message 24 of 30 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It isn't even giving me the option of buying the next level.  What is ui with that?

Message 25 of 30 (1,011 Views)

Community Manager
@Player_c83d5new Can you clear your cache and confirm if you are still unable to purchase a tier?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 26 of 30 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It isn't about clearing my cache............it doesn't offer me any more construction, period.  My cache gets cleared every time I close my browser.  This has been going on for weeks now.  There are glitches in every single game so it's not about sweet tooth, it's about pogo.

Message 27 of 30 (996 Views)

Community Manager
@Player_c83d5new Would you be able to share a screenshot of what it looks like when you try to go to the next level?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 28 of 30 (981 Views)

★★★ Novice
@HBMMingos When Pogo changed the rules and made it so you could not earn coins like before, Leveling up became hard. For me it was no fun.
Message 29 of 30 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 30 of 30 (587 Views)