suggestion

by LaniLanaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

suggestion

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if people still use this or not, but i want to suggest that they make sims 4 playable with friends being able to connect with them and connecting the worlds together, i think it could really help the sales and would make the game more engaging.

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: suggestion

★ Guide

Many players have brought up this issue. The main problem so far rests in the fact that The Sims started out as a solo player PC game. Over the years EA has tried to make the game a bit more capable of multi-playing, like with Sims Online, but for the most part, it looks like they still haven't quite found the right formula. The best substitute players have been able to create are PC ones who create in depth families and share/swap them with their friends. In turn one can play with their own family and have a friend's family in their world... kind of like how the Townies often have their own back stories and have become beloved characters for various Simmers over the years.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Many players have brought up this issue. The main problem so far rests in the fact that The Sims started out as a solo player PC game. Over the years EA has tried to make the game a bit more capable of multi-playing, like with Sims Online, but for the most part, it looks like they still haven't quite found the right formula. The best substitute players have been able to create are PC ones who create in depth families and share/swap them with their friends. In turn one can play with their own family and have a friend's family in their world... kind of like how the Townies often have their own back stories and have become beloved characters for various Simmers over the years.

Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your response! do you know if you can do that family share on ps4 of is it only online that you can share your family with others? I been a fan of sims for a while so i just wondered if multi-player would be approaching sooner or not, but thanks for the help that will be cool when they find the solution for sims-online lol.

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)