by GracieBeth_14

Original Post

squarely three modern love seat

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except university, get together, realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out, spa day, tiny living, Moschino, fitness stuff, perfect patio, and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? inside the jasmine suite apartment, the one on the right side of the screen. place the magenta sqaurely three modern love seat. i have found that when you dont hover over the love seat it has the texture of the pink cat food dish from cats and dogs.
What happens when the bug occurs? if you dont hover over the love seat, it has the texture of the pink cat food dish from cats and dogs
What do you expect to see? i just want the magenta love seat
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

(Auto-generated copies of the report removed by CM)

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Re: squarely three modern love seat

Hero
@GracieBeth_14 Did you test this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict yes i did but after i logged in the next day it didn’t happen again.
Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

Hero
@GracieBeth_14 So it fixed itself ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)