Re: spark'd

by simvasion

Original Post

spark'd

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 164841020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but eco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to submit to the sparked challenge according to the directions linked by the sparked website
What happens when the bug occurs? The button I am told to find to submit to the sparked challenge does not appear. I am unable to submit, I can't use the hashtags to submit either
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to follow the instructions made available so I can submit the build I spent hours making.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot (58).pngAccording to the instructions there was supposed to be a plumbob button on the bottom to use to upload my build. 

Message 1 of 6 (442 Views)

Champion
@Reekyteek I can see a plumbbob button for Spark'd on everything I made in my library - both lots and sims. If you're trying to submit it straight from build mode after just making it, try saving it to your library first or uploading it to the gallery as a standard upload, then check in your library to see if you can submit it to the challenge.
Message 2 of 6 (412 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Simvasion, thanks for the reply. I have tried those steps and I am still unable to upload. Screenshot (59).pngas you can see I have saved it and uploaded it to the gallery and still no spark'd button

Message 3 of 6 (384 Views)

Champion
@Reekyteek It still looks like you are in build mode in the background though. I hadn’t even loaded into the game yet. I clicked the gallery button from the Main Menu screen.
Message 4 of 6 (370 Views)

★ Guide

Hi again @simvasionScreenshot (60).pngthe plumbob button is not available from my menu screen either. I am not sure how else to approach the issue. 

Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)

Champion
@Reekyteek you can try updating your game. The latest game version is 1.65.70.1020 released on 23 July - maybe the gallery needs the latest game version to submit?
Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)