Re: something missing

by swoopbonecrusher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

something missing

★★★★★ Novice

I've been playing Sims 4 for quite awhile now and I have used the stuff that is in the build part of your game where they give you all kinds of stuff to make your home or whatever. I had seen an item that was like a tunnel or something but made of metal grates or something like that where you can put it on your lot and use it to put your vehicles under or you can use it for whatever. For the past few days, I've been trying to work on a home lot and wanted to use it, but whenever i look under like rooms, trees, that kind of stuff or where it shows all items and every time I look its not there. Was it removed or something like that?

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@swoopbonecrusher 

You can find the fake garage murals under decorations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@swoopbonecrusher 

You can find the fake garage murals under decorations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thank you very much

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)