Re: soccer not appearing

by CND313

Original Post

soccer not appearing

★★★ Novice

Want teenage SIM to do soccer as a after school activity but its not appearing as a job and i already made him quit scouts because i thought that was why but its still not appearing, help please? 

I just got the university pack and new patch on pc i thought it came with one of them.

Message 1 of 6 (2,205 Views)

Hero
@snakechildau It's not showing up for me either. I'm not sure if it's supposed to.

Did the Gurus say somewhere if they should ? Kids also can't so it might be a university only option.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict It says you can a soccer scholarship by doing it for after school activities?
Message 3 of 6 (2,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@snakechildau That's while you're at uni. Pretty sure it's only working at uni itself (hence not for teens)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my sim is in university and it is also not appearing. though she applied for the soccer scholarship even though she didn't play soccer or anything in high school or lower.

i've been planning for this sim to do athletics in university since she was a toddler, but it's not available.

Message 5 of 6 (1,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

correction. my sim was automatically on the soccer team now after receiving the soccer scholarship. that's why it wasn't available for me. my sim is already on it.

Message 6 of 6 (1,809 Views)