Re: snowy escape bundle

by ValFreya13

Original Post

Re: unable to buy personal customized bundle?

Champion (Retired)

@Melonpalooza 

Snowy escape will be available for bundling from December 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 51 of 66 (1,617 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape available to bundle on Dec. 1

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just tried bundling Snowy Escape with Journey to Batuu and Knifty Knitting and it went through using that link

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/build-a-bundle/sims4
Message 52 of 66 (1,613 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Atashi77 This link worked for me too -- thanks! (buying in UK)
Message 53 of 66 (1,588 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately that didn't work for me, here in the US. If they are allowing it in other parts of the world, that is so much more frustrating.

Message 54 of 66 (1,542 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Aelfreya I'm in the US tho, I don't know :/
Message 55 of 66 (1,481 Views)

★ Novice

Did you already purchase all the other expansion packs? I own all the expansions except snowy escape (I don't own all the game and stuff packs) and it still won't let me, maybe if you don't own one of the other expansions it will let you through.

Message 56 of 66 (1,394 Views)

I cannot build my own bundle with Snowy Escape.

★★ Novice

I was trying to build my own bundle on Origin to get Snowy Escape. I just wanted to see how much it would save me. I own everything except for Snowy escape, Journey to Batuu, Nifty Knitting, and My First Pet Stuff. I was going to try and get Snowy escape, Journey to Batuu, and Nifty Knitting but it says my collection is too full. I thought I could bundle an expansion, game pack, and a stuff pack, but maybe that's not how bundles work. I never tried to bundle so if any one has any tips for me I'm all ears. Thanks!

Message 57 of 66 (1,229 Views)

Re: unable to buy personal customized bundle?

★★ Novice

Thank you! That explains it. I'll try again then.

Message 58 of 66 (848 Views)

★★★ Guide

Snowy Escape bundle *should be available today sometime after 10am PST/ 1pm EST Large smile 

That is, if the hidden subtext is to be believed!! 

Message 59 of 66 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup. I was excited to bundle it today but it looks like that won't be happening lol Disappointed

Message 60 of 66 (509 Views)