Re: snowy escape bundle

by Hoskins_Origin

Original Post

snowy escape bundle

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cant make a bundle with snowy escape; I've seen a thread that says there is no point pre-ordering snowy escape because you might as well bundle it.. then I've seen another thread where Eco lifestyle wasn't available to bundle straight away. So I stayed up till midnight to play it, cant bundle it and now I don't know if I should just buy it.

Message 1 of 66 (6,649 Views)

@LunaLauren96  Expansion packs are usually available for bundling between a couple days and a couple weeks after their release, but almost never right away.  So I guess whether you should wait depends on whether being able to play right away is worth the higher price.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 66 (6,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I personally don't get it. I hoped they learned from the amount of people that weren't happy with them doing that during eco-lifestyle. Its not like they make any more money personally. Those who like to play it first typically own the other packs already and can't bundle. If anything being able to bundle makes them more money, so I am aggitated they did this again. Last time with eco it was about two weeks, so maybe it won't be as long.  Also with university at least it was able to be bundled once it released everywhere. U.S was the last place and I don't have the option. Xbox and ps4 technically still have their releases to go.

Message 3 of 66 (6,549 Views)

Snowy Escape Build a Bundle

★★ Novice

Hi, I was wondering how long it takes for a pack to be available on Build a Bundle? I am currently waiting for Snowy Escape to show up on it so that I can save money, but it won't show up.

Message 4 of 66 (6,505 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape Build a Bundle

@YourLocalCoffee  I've merged your post with another thread on the same issue.  We don't know how long it will take; please see above.

Message 5 of 66 (6,489 Views)

Build your bundle.

★★★ Novice

Hello I would like to ask when are we going to be able to buy the snowy escape as a bundle? Thanks a lot! 

Message 6 of 66 (6,269 Views)

Build your bundle with new packs

★★★ Novice

Hello community. I have a fast question. Does anybody know when are we going to be able to purchase the snowy escape as a bundle (ex. Snowy escape+ travel to batu+ nifty knitting)

Thanks for you responses! 

Message 7 of 66 (6,486 Views)

Re: Build your bundle with new packs

@desplola  Nope, we don't know yet, sorry.  How long it takes can vary from a couple days to a couple weeks.

Message 8 of 66 (6,469 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape Build a Bundle

★★★★ Apprentice

It varries as I said above. The sims team for some reason gave no info on this pack regarding the bundle. Eco-lifestyle took about 2 weeks while University was a day (once it was released worldwide). 

Message 9 of 66 (6,460 Views)

Re: Build your bundle with new packs

★★★ Novice

OK thank you very much!! 

Message 10 of 66 (6,456 Views)