sims4 multiplayer

by burstmasterx

Original Post

Sims 4 Multiplayer Option

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone! What do you guys think about having a multiplayer option in sims 4? I think it would be really fun and I am surprised that EA has not considered that yet. I know there are mods but I think it should just be default. Playing in real time with your friends in one game would be exciting! 

Message 41 of 68 (375 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Multiplayer Option

★★★★★ Novice
@nawalsheikh
I don't know if official support will ever be a thing, but there is a mod for it which should come up in a quick google search. The mod has its own website as well. I haven't tried it yet but if you decide to, let me know how well it works out!
Message 42 of 68 (336 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Multiplayer or Online

★★★ Newbie

I absolutely agree with you. However it probably wont happen as EA only cares about money and doesnt care about their customers opinions. Frown

Maybe the people who think that multiplayer should be a thing do something so they will put it in the game.

Message 43 of 68 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Guide

I for one hope if it ever does come to the game, that it would be an option...and I could opt-out. Some games, or virtual lives that are MMO, lag me fiercely. Also If you have CC in your home, or your sim wears it, your friends may not see it, unless they too download the CC content... forget about fast-forwarding time.

To me, personally,  it holds nothing of value. at least for me anyway. I have enough MMO games,

Message 44 of 68 (1,130 Views)

Sims 4 Multiplayer Free Update

★ Novice

So I am aware @TheSims 4 has online play via mods, why not add that into the game for console as a update?? Being able to play online with friends/the Sims community would make the game much more enjoyable. Please give it some thought I'm sure the mod itself would make this feature easier to add in. 
#TheSims4Online
#Multiplayer
#FreeUpdate
#JustDoIt

Message 45 of 68 (618 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Multiplayer Free Update

Champion (Retired)

@KaminoX 

The sims 4 is not a multiplayer game. There is a Mod that allow you to have some limited interaction with others on the same local LAN. It is restricted to PC and Mac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 46 of 68 (609 Views)

SIMS 4 MULTIPLAYER

★★★ Novice

Does anyone think Sims 5 will have multiplayer options? or if they would add it to Sims 4. 

Message 47 of 68 (448 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 MULTIPLAYER

★★ Guide

Since Sims 3 added multiplayer with the showtime expansion pack, I think it's perfectly possible that they might add this eventually. However, EA haven't confirmed anything about Sims 5 and it probably won't be coming any time soon if they do develop it. As for Sims 4, multiplayer would be such a cool feature but I'm not sure they'll include it. There's probably someone out there with more information on this and their contributions would be much appreciated!

Message 48 of 68 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really wanna find people who wanna play multiplayer sims with me. I've nobody sadly. who would like to add me on discord, send FR to me:

Kata4lyfe#4500

Message 49 of 68 (986 Views)

sims4 multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

i cant get sims 4 multiplayer downloaded on my computer i have discord i went in to the official sims sever but i cant find the files to download multiplayer on sims

Message 50 of 68 (389 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help