sims4 cheat file

by z6qsgzm0f64u

Original Post

sims4 cheat file

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good morning,
Several years ago, I had a command that allowed me to run a file containing several cheats at once from the sims 4 console.
It has nothing on the internet and forums.
Does anyone remember this command that allows you to call a cheat.txt file from the game?

Don’t say it doesn’t exist because I remember it very well. I wanted to publish an article with all my cheat files to turn a sims into one without installing a mod.

Message 1 of 5 (247 Views)

Re: sims4 cheat file

Champion (Retired)

@z6qsgzm0f64u 

This can only be done with a mod. Unless the author kept it updated it is highly unlikely to still work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s what you think
because on the internet there is no trace of this command for 7 years.
But I assure you I was using stacking cheats without using the mod folder.

There is a file call synthaxis for the current sims4.exe directory that the game prompt includes.

I don’t know if it’s python or a proprietary language.
If you don’t know don’t answer, we were maybe less than a hundred in the world to use this function

there are so many kids who have made videos on basic things that it has become impossible to find the advanced development controls.
I think that only a developer of the initial project will be able to answer me, I am disgusted not to have made a video when I used this command line...

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is a command that exists in the game
I’m not talking about a mod
I’m not talking about a script . py
I’m looking for the syntax to open a . txt file in order to read it line by line to call several cheat code at once
And I know it exists because I’ve already used it on a vanilla game
It could be something like:
execfile('filename.txt')
or
execfile('filename')
or
start bat filename
or
./filename
or
'filename'
or
run 'filename'
or
**filename**
or other.... 

This command had leaked on a sims 3 hack forum. And it works on Sims 4 too! The community does not know because no one has passed on the knowledge.

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@z6qsgzm0f64u 

Please see this posting: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Origin-Command-Line-Arguments/td-p/10690400

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)