Re: sims

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims

★★ Novice

Hey EA, 

i have an idea that i think would be great. i think it would be great if two people could play together, so if you want to play with a friend you you can have their sim in your world. me and my friend have been going on about this for ages playing together with your friend and having their sim in your world. i really hope this can happen as it would add more realism to sims. i think so many people would love this 

thank you

Message 1 of 8 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@marble06km It's my understanding that this would be impossible with the way Sims 4 is designed. There are some creative options you can do with your friend, though. For instance, I have had a lot of fun with a couple of friends exchanging sims and creating sims for each other. (Via the gallery)

• I have used @EuphorialQueen's sims (which are awesome, btw) in my game while sending her screenshots and details of how things are going, and even consulted her on some decisions via DM/PM. 👑
  • @PugLove888 makes amazing and creative sims and that isn't my strength. I love to play, plus I love to build. So... I have made her 2 homes per her preferences and consultations on colors and features she likes/dislikes, packs she owns, etc. I sent her screenshots as I build and sometimes consulted on her preferences in the process. On one of them I even made her a separate version that I sent as a zip-file privately that included a little pool for her swimming-loving pug. 🤗
    I've also used some of her sims in my game (which are wonderful, btw!) ...And in she even made and partially prepped/played a boyfriend for one of my sims, a bestie for her, and a boyfriend for her bestie. I added them to the home as roommates and had an adventure figuring out how to make my plans happen with them! Tons of updates between us in this process, we shared the frustrations of some of the roommates quirks, and joys of the courtships and screenshots/details sharing. ❤️
  • I made a beach home for my son to use for his sim that used his packs and addressed his likes and those of his sim. Of course, I still don't think he's opened his game since (or played the home) 🤷, but at least I got a Maxis Fav for it, so plenty of other people use it. So I'm a happy mama 😁!
SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (550 Views)

All Replies

My idea

★★★ Novice

hey Ea, it's me Roxy

I have a suggestion for your game sims 4 my idea is that you should be able to. join your friends game so their sim can interact with mine me and my. a friend has been talking about this. idea from day one and when i found this suggestion box I. knew the. first. the thing I was going to ask for this game and that is t be able to join other peoples game would be so much more interesting and More realistic I love this. a game so much and i have always wanted this idea

thanks, Ea, hope you can make this happen 

Message 2 of 8 (591 Views)

Re: My idea

★★ Novice

omg this is amazing. 

Message 3 of 8 (585 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@marble06km - I've moved your post to the forums for The Sims 4, where you may get more discussion about this topic. Happy simming!

Message 4 of 8 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@marble06km It's my understanding that this would be impossible with the way Sims 4 is designed. There are some creative options you can do with your friend, though. For instance, I have had a lot of fun with a couple of friends exchanging sims and creating sims for each other. (Via the gallery)

• I have used @EuphorialQueen's sims (which are awesome, btw) in my game while sending her screenshots and details of how things are going, and even consulted her on some decisions via DM/PM. 👑
  • @PugLove888 makes amazing and creative sims and that isn't my strength. I love to play, plus I love to build. So... I have made her 2 homes per her preferences and consultations on colors and features she likes/dislikes, packs she owns, etc. I sent her screenshots as I build and sometimes consulted on her preferences in the process. On one of them I even made her a separate version that I sent as a zip-file privately that included a little pool for her swimming-loving pug. 🤗
    I've also used some of her sims in my game (which are wonderful, btw!) ...And in she even made and partially prepped/played a boyfriend for one of my sims, a bestie for her, and a boyfriend for her bestie. I added them to the home as roommates and had an adventure figuring out how to make my plans happen with them! Tons of updates between us in this process, we shared the frustrations of some of the roommates quirks, and joys of the courtships and screenshots/details sharing. ❤️
  • I made a beach home for my son to use for his sim that used his packs and addressed his likes and those of his sim. Of course, I still don't think he's opened his game since (or played the home) 🤷, but at least I got a Maxis Fav for it, so plenty of other people use it. So I'm a happy mama 😁!

Message 5 of 8 (551 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@marble06km, yes, the cooperative creating and exchanging of buildings and Sims that @SheriGR mentioned is a lot of fun for friends who wish to share their creations!  My houses never look half as good as @SheriGR 's and she doesn't like making Sims as much as I do, so it really works out well for both of us!  You can do that with your friends as well, and even if you both have the same strengths when it comes to the Sims, you can still compare and share your stories and screenshots!   Heart

You can even make little challenges for you to do with your friends … have some rules like "Build a 4 bedroom , 3 bath house that can accommodate at least one toddler and 2 dogs, while using only these 4 packs and all in the colors of red, purple, gray, and brown". (or something like that).  Or "make a family that has a grandparent, an adult Mermiad, and a teen using (pick a theme) and each outfit category must have at least 2 options."  Then you can share what each comes up with! Standard smile  

No, this isn't the same as playing the actual game together, but I do think you would have fun using @SheriGR 's suggestion! Party hat 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

hello

Message 7 of 8 (459 Views)

Champion

@roxy712005 Hello!! 👋Welcome to AnswersHQ! 🤓