Svar: sims 4

by CMeki

Original Post

sims 4

★★★★★ Novice

Im not sure if this is normal or if it is a bug? Anyone able to help?

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Taggytennis

What does it say?

It usually says: "___ just gave birth to a puppy! What would you like to call him/her?"

So then you get the gender from the him/her. If you don't get any text in your bubbles you might have a technical issue, please tell me if that is the case Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

CMeki wrote:

@Taggytennis

What does it say?

It usually says: "___ just gave birth to a puppy! What would you like to call him/her?"

So then you get the gender from the him/her. If you don't get any text in your bubbles you might have a technical issue, please tell me if that is the case Standard smile

The last time she had 3 puppies and it just came up with the normal thing when a dog has a puppy however it didn't come up with what would you like to name him/her it just came up with what would you like to name oit. I current have another dog pregnant, ill look and see if its the same this time?

Message 3 of 6 (314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Taggytennis

Hm weird.. Yeah please check it out and take a screen print or something when the popup comes of possible! Standard smile

So you got 3 nameless puppies? Could you name them in CAS later? You should also be able to see their gender in CAS Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ahah i forgot i could have done that.

But this time she had 3 puppies and it came up with the what would you like to name him/her this time. But strange that it didn't come up last time but if it comes up again i will take a picture and put it on here.

Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Taggytennis

Great that it worked now, maybe it was a temporary glitch! Yeah please do post it if it happens again!
Merry Christmas and Happy Simming! :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)