Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

sims 4 university: term continues/ sims fail too easily

by EsmeraldaLima

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: sims 4 university: term continues/ sims fail too easily

Champion

@KittyMe9846, yes, I've been wanting that since the beginning!  There are times I want my Sim to go on a date, but they are in the middle of something (birth of baby in the house, pet shenanigans, vampire invasion, recovering from a house fire, or avoiding imminent starvation , etc.) .  I hate to decline, but usually can't go out at that point!  There should be the option to make a future date!  I mean, who would have the audacity to call someone and demand a date then and there, in real life? WonderingDisappointed If someone had ever done that to me, I would never go out with them! Large smile

So, feel free to make this suggestion on a sperate post! Angel

Message 41 of 45 (205 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I had my sim enrolled as well and it was a bummer that I felt like I had no time to explore or play around with some stuff at the university. I felt like all she could do was study or she would end up failing.

Message 42 of 45 (156 Views)
Highlighted

Betreff: sims 4 university: term continues/ sims fail too easily

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I unfortunately just bought this game and it will not be good since the progress doesn't stop when you play other households. I went away for a few days to play their parents' household with other kids and came back to see they were on acedemic probation. 😢  I will just end up playing this one household until they graduate, and reload their family afterward. Then after that, I probably won't play this pack. Makes me sad that I got this pack and can't play it while switching between households.

Message 43 of 45 (151 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I was devastated to learn i couldn't play another household while i had a Sim in University. They completed the first term/semester with A+, I enrolled them in the next term and went to play another household for a while (3 sims weeks probably) and when i came back my sim had continued with time and failed University.... WTH I was so disappointed..... I wish that was a well broadcasted fact about the University Pack. 

Message 44 of 45 (96 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@wildlilly1969 When you play multiple households it is best practice that you only change playing households after you have finished most of the tasks. At least that is what i have experienced over the years. When you play with toddlers, kids or teenagers also applies for students. This means that playing with students will always take up to three Sim weeks.
Message 45 of 45 (68 Views)
Twitter Stream