sims 4 paranormal stuff pack

by desirehf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 paranormal stuff pack

★★ Novice

I bought it and it says its unlocked but it wont download or let me download it.

Message 1 of 14 (1,700 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 paranormal stuff pack

Community Manager
Hi @desirehf,

The pack has not gone live yet. Once the pack does, it'll be downloadable. Hang in there, sooooooon.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (1,682 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @desirehf,

The pack has not gone live yet. Once the pack does, it'll be downloadable. Hang in there, sooooooon.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 14 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice

The stuff pack is live and it still isnt downloading. Origin keeps getting more and more broken and now I just spent 10 dollars for something I cant play

Message 3 of 14 (1,609 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. I downloaded it, yet its locked on my ps4. And on the sims 4 homescreen it says I need to download it. Literally have been looking forward to this all day and I can't play the damn thing. If I have to Uninstall Sims 4 and reinstall it im going to be SO UPSET.

Message 4 of 14 (1,554 Views)

★★ Novice

Good to know I am not the only person having issues with downloading the game. I even tried to repair it and it still won't download on Origin. 

Message 5 of 14 (1,547 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Iriesesinbloom @darthmudkip 

Are you on PC or Mac and NOT running the Legacy Edition?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 14 (1,526 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm on mac and not running legacy. how do i fix this?

Message 7 of 14 (1,521 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m on PC and do not have legacy edition (I have snowy escape working just fine) I’ve also tried the classic restarting origin and computer and Nadda. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,513 Views)

★★ Novice

me too

Message 9 of 14 (1,505 Views)

★★ Novice
@darthmudkip try repairing your game. i just did and it finally started working
Message 10 of 14 (1,493 Views)