sims 4 get to work

by nvlady1234

Original Post

sims 4 get to work

★★ Newbie

hi your sims 4 get to work is on sale for 19.99, but when I go to purchase it the total is 39.99 

can someone help me out so I can purchase my order 

Message 1 of 11 (545 Views)

Re: sims 4 get to work

★★ Novice
Same here! I was going to get the sims 4 for $20, so I click add to cart, it didn’t work, so I did it again and it was $39.99. I was really upset bc I really wanted the sims Frown
Message 2 of 11 (526 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MooMooSaysMoo

@nvlady1234

Where are you trying to buy the game, in the client or in your web browser (which one?)? Can you try changing between them or try another browser?

Message 3 of 11 (513 Views)

★★ Novice
My web browser (?). I just went to the sims website and clicked store and just wanted to buy the sims 4 but it suddenly went off sale when I went to buy it. Is the sale over or is it just some weird glitch?
Message 4 of 11 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@MooMooSaysMoo

Well I tried this in my browser and it did not happen Standard smile So I guess it's a glitch :O
I use Waterfox, which should work the same as firefox. Other browsers are Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, Safari etc. Which one are you using? Can you try another one? Standard smile

Message 5 of 11 (497 Views)

★★ Novice
I use chrome, still did not work? Maybe I’ll restart my computer and pray it works bc I really want this game 😂
Message 6 of 11 (493 Views)

★★ Novice
Do you need an origin account or something? I can’t pay monthly for it lol. Sorry I’m new to all this
Message 7 of 11 (492 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok so I restarted my computer and it’s still charging me the $39.99 Frown
Message 8 of 11 (483 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok I really did my research and found that the sims 4 does not work on chrome books (the computer I have) so it looks like I’m out of luck until I get a Mac. Honestly I’m very disappointed, but thank you for all the help CMeki!
Message 9 of 11 (475 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MooMooSaysMoo
Oh, yeah that's right..
For future reference, you will need an origin account to play, so yes, create one before you buy the game Standard smile

Very few games work on chromebooks I'm sorry, they're not made for gaming and generally does not really have any hard drive to store programs like that on anyway :/
But, yes, Macs work fine, hope you'll be able to get one soon!

Message 10 of 11 (471 Views)