Re: sims 4 farming

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

sims 4 farming

★★ Newbie

My daughter and I would love a farming edition added to the sims 4 collection as we live in rural Australia. What are the chances of this happening please?

Thanks

Lizzie

Message 1 of 8 (503 Views)

★ Novice

We can't know it until the new pack is out, but in the game right now there are a lot of hints that will probably end up in a farming pack. 

Message 2 of 8 (480 Views)

Champion

@Lizzie0981 , and @lucimrocim , I've been wanting a farming pack in the Sims ever since the Sims 1 came out with the pet pack called Unleashed , which was almost 20 years ago! 😅

However my guess is that they are probably working on it.  (I'm not an EA employee -- I'm just a volunteer. However some EA employees do read these posts! ) And like @lucimrocim  they have hinted at it.  However we know nothing until it is officially announced!  They know we want a farm pack ... we've been asking for it ever since the Cats & Dogs pack was released back in 2017!🤣

Here is a link to that thread.  Horses in the sims 4 - Page 9 - Answer HQ (ea.com)

It is 9 pages long, but I set the link to be on the most recent page in case you wanted to add your thoughts to it but didn't want to read through 9 pages!Wink 
Although it is titled "Horses in the Sims 4" much of what we've discussed here is also about farms! 

I don't live in a rural area, but have always been interested in farms! 💗 For your daughter it would reflect her world more accurately!  For me it would be more of a fantasy pack!  

Even though we have never had a farm in the Sims 1, the Sims 2, or the Sims 3, the developers of the Sims 4 have said that they were considering doing some new ideas that hadn't been done in previous versions of the Sims!  So here is hoping we don't have to wait long for a farm pack! 🐎🐏🐄🦙🐓🥦🌽🥕🥬

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 8 (473 Views)

Champion

@Lizzie0981 and @lucimrocim , it looks like we will be getting a farm/countryside pack! Party hat🐓🐄🐎🐏🥰 Sounds like it is an English farm! 💗 Animals weren't in this post, but I don't see how they can make a country EP without them!  And at any rate we are getting a new world!  😎 Here is a post from the Official Sims 4 forum from one of the Sim Gurus: Greetings from Henford-on-Bagley! — The Sims Forums

It does look lovely! 😍

Message 4 of 8 (421 Views)

Champion

Also, I didn't think of it at the time, but since this is an English countryside theme, we also might be getting fairies! 😮🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🥰

Message 5 of 8 (387 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I thought so too! And with fairies the hairy counterpart needs to rear its ugly nose!

Message 6 of 8 (383 Views)

Champion

@DonroaAkashu , or cute nose... I know there are those out there who would think Werewolves are cute! Wink 

Message 7 of 8 (375 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I think they are adorable, ugly or not!

Message 8 of 8 (372 Views)