Re: sims 4 discover university not showing

by Rangitb

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi, thank you for the reply. What start button do I press?

Message 111 of 127 (1,041 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rangitb - Are you on a Windows 10 PC? What version (7 / 8 / 10)?  You'll want to right-click on the Windows key (at the bottom left of your screen). Or you can follow the directions at this link (with pictures!): How to DxDiag  Reply back with the file and I'll be happy to look at it and tell you whether you have a 64 bit or 32 bit computer.

To post your DxDiag:

1. Select the 'Choose file' button below the post box

2. Find the DxDiag file and select it - hit Open

3. Add text to your post and hit Submit

Message 112 of 127 (1,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Right?!?! What a freaking joke! It is some serious bullcrap they are pulling this. There is no good reason for this to be a thing. Thankfully I got it for half price but I'm still pissed. 

Edit:  This is seriously some dirty, crooked crap going down. I'm disgusted they are pulling this crap on everyone. Honestly, after this stunt, I'm done buying anything from them again. They keep screwing it all up and never listen to anyone about what they really want anyways.

They are just greedy. It's disgusting.They have gone to crap man... This is a seriously disgusting stunt they pulled on everyone. It's bullcrap. I can say that this and the fact that they haven't been listening to anyone about what they really want, I will NOT be buying anymore sims games from now on. They are losing a lot of life long customers over this janky crap. It's not okay.

Until they fix this and stop screwing up the game they are going to continue losing loyal customers. Just watch, next they will get rid of modding of the game too.Did they ever refund you? That's some seriously messed up crap if they didn't. This is a major scam they pulled. It is not okay and I'm surprised I haven't heard more outrage about this. This is INSANE!

(Merged post, don't forget you can edit your own post) - Atic

Message 113 of 127 (942 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@andreacoones - What computer & OS are you running - PC or Mac / Windows 10 / MacOS Catalina? Are you sure you have to run the Legacy Edition of the game? 

Message 114 of 127 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same man!!! I waited for so long!!! I payed $26.40 for play this DAMN game and I CANT PLAY ITTTTT!!!! I spent my time for waiting it to download and I cant download it!!!!! I SPENT MY MONEY ON NOTHINGGG!!!!!!!!!! worst app EVER.

Message 115 of 127 (796 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MSKMSKSKSKSKSK wrote:

Same man!!! I waited for so long!!! I payed $26.40 for play this DAMN game and I CANT PLAY ITTTTT!!!! I spent my time for waiting it to download and I cant download it!!!!! I SPENT MY MONEY ON NOTHINGGG!!!!!!!!!! worst app EVER.

Hi @MSKMSKSKSKSKSK - Are you having problems downloading Discover University? Or is your issue because you're using the Legacy Edition of The Sims 4? 

Message 116 of 127 (764 Views)

★ Novice

i did everything you said and my pc supports 64 bit but i discovered it won’t work on my mac. but on my pc the game properties still aren’t in my game and it keeps saying i must download it but it’s already downloaded and purchased 

Message 117 of 127 (744 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@autdes wrote:

i did everything you said and my pc supports 64 bit but i discovered it won’t work on my mac. but on my pc the game properties still aren’t in my game and it keeps saying i must download it but it’s already downloaded and purchased 

Hi @autdes On your PC, will you please take a screenshot of the menu when you right-click on The Sims 4? Reply with what version of Windows you're using (Win 10?) & attach the screenshot to your post. Thanks!

Message 118 of 127 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai live chat is closed during the business hours. Cant contact them.
Message 119 of 127 (600 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @corbyeaston, please, check here for information on support options available at the moment: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864082#M24974
Message 120 of 127 (578 Views)