Re: sims 4 discover university not showing

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★ Apprentice

yep and I've put in two claims so far since the first one said i would be contacted in about 2.5 hours but that was at 9 am.i can't get a hold of anyone to make this right. I'm so frustrated!i really hope they at LEAST say something to all of us stuck without money or our game

Message 41 of 127 (2,062 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We might have to launch a class action suit. No where in the advertising for this expansion does EA warn the game is limited to the 64 bit machines. All the ad blurb says on the Origin site and EA site is the machine must have the minimum requirements for the base game Sims 4 to play this expansion. I will research some lawyers. I share my findings here.

Message 42 of 127 (2,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Think I found one Pelton Graham LLC they are admitted to practice in. Ali for is the headquarters of EA.

Message 43 of 127 (2,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@candacebritney Hi, i spoke to the ea online chat and they issued me with a refund.
Message 44 of 127 (2,037 Views)

@Robbidarobot 

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 12.52.23 PM.png

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 45 of 127 (2,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Robbidarobot Hi, i spoke to EA online and they gave me a refund.
Message 46 of 127 (2,035 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the proper specs and it still didn't work with my legacy version and i couldn't uninstall legacy version because then sims won't even launch. i have OS x el capitan 10.11.6. i don't have the drop down bar option to launch it differently or any other option. EA contacted me and issued a full refund.

Message 47 of 127 (2,028 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@candacebritney Hi if you have the right requirements then you don't need to use legacy. University will not work with legacy mode.
Message 48 of 127 (2,003 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks I’ll try that route

Message 49 of 127 (1,988 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Asmith329 It sucks that those who have older macs can't play the game at all, wasn't there any other options except getting a refund? 

Message 50 of 127 (2,062 Views)