Re: sims 4 discover university not showing

by hquartet

Original Post

★★★ Novice

This is terrible! how can you make a game not comparable to your newest update! It is either a refund for everyone who bought this game or make the game play possible! This is a scam !

Message 11 of 127 (4,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just read through the thread and this is awful. I've been trying everything! Why allow us to purchase it with no warning or check that it might not be compatible?! Money back please.

Message 12 of 127 (3,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

All because of what? ‘Cause Mac users don’t have enough money to purchase a stable-enough computer for EA’s satisfaction? It’s bad enough we can’t even use the Gallery but now not even new stuff, game, and expansion packs? And all for a forced update for the unworthy, disappointing.

Message 13 of 127 (3,969 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This sucks! I just spent $55 on the Expansion Pack and I can't even use it!! This is a rip off!!

Message 14 of 127 (3,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also bought University Life and it’s not showing up. I even updated to The Sims 4 Legacy. I paid $35.99 last week to get this game!!! It says it’s installed. How come I don’t see it when I open The Sims 4? WTH???? 

Message 15 of 127 (3,904 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Mai Hi my computer is a Mac os x yosemite.
Could you help me please

Thank you
Message 16 of 127 (3,814 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kreativeangel93 Hey I was having the same problem too on my mac (Macbook Pro, Mid 2014). I did manage to fix it though and all you need to do is update your imac to OS X El Capitan (10.11 version). If you do update make sure to do a back up for your computer in the app Time Machine. I then uninstalled the sims 4 legacy and started up The Sims 4. Let me know if this helps. Here is the link to guide you through the process

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206886
Message 17 of 127 (3,792 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ItsMxnni Hi, how do you uninstall the sims 4 legacy??
Message 18 of 127 (3,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Asmith329 I'm sorry to say but you have to uninstall sims 4 completely from origin in order to delete the sims 4 legacy edition. Once you install it back choose any other packs etc. except sims 4 legacy edition.
Message 19 of 127 (3,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@precutbee47 Hey, I fixed the same problem and it may be because your laptop is not updated so try this link to help guide you to update it.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206886
Message 20 of 127 (3,628 Views)