sims 4 cas edit doesn't work

by charj122

Original Post

sims 4 cas edit doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so this is very strange. I have never had any mods or CC (tried to download some once but they didn't work, so I deleted them from the folder and turned off the allow mods button in game options). Recently I used cas.fulleditmode to change the gender of a baby, but ever since then, things have been weird. Every time I try to edit in normal cas (as in not enabling cas.fulleditmode) I can change outfits and such but when I click the check at the end and go back to the family in gameplay, none of their outfits have changed. Also, the two twins that I have (whose genders I changed when this started) are both aliens and now every time that I try to edit outfits in cas and fail, the only thing that will change is their skin colors to randomly different alien skin colors (even tho I didn't change them). I've tried editing through the wardrobe and also through enabling cas.fulleditmode--neither work.

Not sure what I can do, I've also tried doing "debug" on each sim and retrying, this doesn't work either.

Help-- all of my sims are in ugly clothes!!

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: sims 4 cas edit doesn't work

★★★★ Guide

try repairing the game through Origin Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)