Re: sim not fallowing camands.

by summerangel

Original Post

sim not fallowing camands.

★★★ Newbie

I built a house fro my sim and after i sent her outside to play with the cat she will only move back ans forth on the porch by the front door and a little off the steps. When i click"go here" it comes up and sits outside the camand bar it never enter the camand to move or change actions. please help, all the posts about this are fro 2014.

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: sim not fallowing camands.

★★ Novice

Does your sim have a clear pathway to where you want them to go? No objects in the way or lack of doors/stairs? If that's not what's blocking her I would suggest going back to the main menu and re-entering the game or using cheats as follows:

1) press and hold "CTRL" or "Control" + Left "Shift" + "C" to open the cheats bar. 

2) release the above pressed keys and type into the cheats bar "testingcheats true" and press enter 

3) after the command is entered (you should see a message saying (Cheats are Enabled) repeat step 1 to close the cheats bar (not extremely necessary but good information nonetheless)

4) hold down Left "Shift" and left click on the character you're having issues with. 

5) release shift and click on "Reset Object (Debug)" 

Your character should no longer have any actions in her queue and should (hopefully) be able to complete new actions. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)