Re: serenade on digital piano issue

by PugLove888

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@tonichan89I eventually fixed this issue. I used the way what @CGrant56 suggested which reset whole relationship to strangers together and restart the relationship with friendship again. And it fixed my issue. You can try this.Standard smile I used 'destroy relationship cheat' as I'm not using MCCC.

6.jpg

11.jpg

Now they are not married couple any more, so I'm going to hold the proper wedding social event for them with their teenage daughters.

When I tried in a new game with Bjorn and Clara, they didn't have the option this time. But I did find a way to get the option to come back but it may be something you don't want to try in your game. I had to delete their relationship via MCCC and have them meet again. After having them build their relationship back up, both friendly and romantic and having both of them gain enough piano skill, the option is now there for them.

Message 51 of 59 (815 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty I'm relieved to hear you were able to 'fix' the issue and enjoy a proper function of these features in your game. Thanks for letting us know! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 52 of 59 (776 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, I'm happy you were finally able to solve your problem!!!! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 53 of 59 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SheriGR  @PugLove888 

Yes but a weird thing happened to them. They had first kiss. And then, i clicked woohoo in the coffin as they are both vamps, they hurrahed but all of a sudden, the woohoo interaction had gone. I tried it 3 times but all the same. They even didn't move towards the coffin. So i gave up woohoo and  I was about to ask for being a girlfriend to his ex wife but there was no option. This was really weird. Then I discovered the answer from their moodlets.

15.jpg

When did they do? They were just about to go for a woohoo but got canceled 3 times automatically but earned this modlet.

16.jpg

Just married???? No they got failed in woohoo 3 times. Nothing else they've done..?

I  never use MCC myself.  Yes that's why I didn't find any kind of asking to be a girlfriend interaction.

17.jpg

No i was about to hold a proper wedding ceremony next day for this couple but ...I don't remember when they have done.

Of course, they had married last year in real time... Not this time.

And I got this message after marriage congratulations card.

Untitled-41.jpg

How can they become friends after marriage..?

Anyway, now I don't need to do a new wedding ceremony for them. pheww.. :D

As for the canceled woohoo thing was from Diana's  action. I discovered it later on.

When her new lover or ex-husband asked for woohoo, she was having 'listen to serenade' circle and it was still going on although it had already been finished before asking woohoo.

They have 2 teenager daughters and Diana got pregnant again for wishing for a boy baby this time. The baby will be a big present for their undone marriage. Standard smile

I appreciate everyone made a big effort to help me. :D

Message 54 of 59 (722 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, as for the "how can they become friends after marriage?"  this is just when the person calling heard about it, not necessarily when it happened.  I have gotten those friendship phone calls both right after becoming friends with someone, as well as the following day.  The real problem is the woo hoo /marriage status despite it not playing out in the game.  Disappointed

However, this is a separate issue from the digital piano one, so it would be best if you made a separate thread on this new issue if you want to discuss it, as it can go on for quite some time! Wink

Message 55 of 59 (714 Views)

★★ Pro
@PugLove888 Oh no I'm not trying to get answer for this. I just wanted to show what happened after re building their relationship. Standard smile Thanks for caring.Standard smile
Message 56 of 59 (661 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, thanks for letting me know! Angel I always like to be updated, as do many of the other people who help out here! Standard smile

Message 57 of 59 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having this problem now with an unmarried and not in a relationship couple with 100 romance and friendship...deleting the relationship and having them meet again did not fix it for me though. Singing serenade also does not work, if I click on it no action gets cued up and nothing happens...

It's only the digital piano btw, other pianos work fine, I tried with the one that came with horse ranch.

Message 58 of 59 (350 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

As this thread is now a bit older, it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread instead and we'll be happy to take a look with you Standard smile

"Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example."

solaire.png

Message 59 of 59 (339 Views)