rite of dissolution?

by Sakura1979

Original Post

Accepted Solution

rite of dissolution?

★★★ Apprentice

I am wondering what is rite of dissolution? I don't want to click it before knowing what it does. 

Message 1 of 5 (17,439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: rite of dissolution?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sakura1979, I'm glad you asked before you clicked on it!Raised eyebrow  The Rite of Dissolution is a spell that makes your Spellcaster become normal again, and therefore unable to use Magic. So don't use this if you want to keep your Sims as Spellcasters! Wink

You might use it in the game to have one of your Spellcasters get back at an enemy Spellcaster perhaps.Thinking  Might be useful for a story, but don't use it unless you are sure you want to stop them from being magical. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (17,403 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sakura1979, I'm glad you asked before you clicked on it!Raised eyebrow  The Rite of Dissolution is a spell that makes your Spellcaster become normal again, and therefore unable to use Magic. So don't use this if you want to keep your Sims as Spellcasters! Wink

You might use it in the game to have one of your Spellcasters get back at an enemy Spellcaster perhaps.Thinking  Might be useful for a story, but don't use it unless you are sure you want to stop them from being magical. 

Message 2 of 5 (17,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you and I  am glad that I learned from past mistakes and ask if I don't understand something or even doing a search. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Message 3 of 5 (17,334 Views)

Champion

@Sakura1979, Yes, and with something titled Rite of Dissolution, it sounds pretty ominous anyway! Shocked  If you would have clicked on it, you could always go back to the Realm and go through finding the motes again, or if you have a Spellcaster that knows the Rite of Ascension then you could have had them preform that on the Sim you accidentally stopped from being magical, but why go through all of that in your game?   Better to know what you are doing before you do it! Wink

And of course if you ever create a problem in your game (like accidentally killing one or your Sims) you can always quit the game without saving... but if you haven't saved recently, then you might loose a lot of game progress as well, and nobody wants that to happen! Disappointed

Have a wonderful weekend yourself! Heart

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 4 of 5 (17,230 Views)

★★ Novice

Tbh i use it for my multi-ocult sims.. with the vamp/spellcaster children i cant make them any better with their vampire perks as soon as they are a teen.. so i use that rite and then up all the vamp stuff.. then gp and find the orbs again

Message 5 of 5 (4,736 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help