Re: recovery energy sims mobile

by sssunshinedust

Original Post

Accepted Solution

recovery energy sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

My shower can give me +16 recovery energy but after i renovated my house it become +10 recovery energy .But i place the same thing as before . I think one of my furniture ( hamper for increase my shower recovery energy didn't function as before ). I replace and place it again but the didn't affected to my shower recovery . Can someone help ? It's error . Am i should buy that hamper again ? Helpppp

Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Cellxs2002 Maximum energy you can get from showers is 13. If you had 16 before renovating your house, that's the bug 🙂

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-to-maximize-energy-replenishment-from-home...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Cellxs2002 Maximum energy you can get from showers is 13. If you had 16 before renovating your house, that's the bug 🙂

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-to-maximize-energy-replenishment-from-home...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This game is so fun and impressive when I started playing I was like wow! Mobile sims is killin it! But it’s a struggle once you run out of energy. Once you level up and unlock more stuff theres items you can purchase that add additional energy to beds, showers, toilets (i have the toilet paper roll and the “Yorso” bathroom vanity that adds energy to showers. The stäncke collection the table lamps add +2 to energy to beds. I have two in one room so they get 18 energy and I have the Stäncke futon too that adds energy. So check out the catalog and pay attention to the items that add energy. My Sims have had 40+ energy from all my renovations. Hope this helps! 🌞

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)