Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"joke about old times" with friends, not acquaintances.

by unseenlarks

Original Post

Highlighted

"joke about old times" with friends, not acquaintances.

★ Pro

hi all. i just remembered to write about this: my active Sim has had the option to "joke about old times" with others she doesn't know well at all--their friendship bar is barely in the green. i think it would make sense for this interaction to be used between Sims who are already friends. thanks. =)

Message 1 of 5 (139 Views)
Highlighted

Re: "joke about old times" with friends, not acquaintances.

Champion
Well I can still tell a joke about old times with someone I just met in RL. I don't have to be particularly friendly with them but it can be a good conversation starter especially if we are both of sufficient age to remember said old times.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

hm. then it's a matter of interpretation! i've always understood "joke about old times" to mean "joke about the early days of the friendship".

Message 3 of 5 (108 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
There is a friendly interaction similar to this "Banter with old Friend" or similar that do require a higher level of friendship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 4 of 5 (97 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
yes! you're right. it's a good idea to compare them both--thank you, i had not thought of that.
both are interactions that wouldn't work between acquaintances, simply because they haven't known each other long enough. just my two cents. Wink
Message 5 of 5 (91 Views)
Twitter Stream