"Where is the network" FAQ

by SalixCat

Original Post

"Where is the network" FAQ

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hello, everyone! I want to share this information regarding the "Where is the network" error that we got today from The Sims Mobile SimGurus.

Is player progress lost/deleted/corrupted?
No, it isn’t.

Will TSM compensate players?
Yes, players will be compensated. TSM plan on rewarding players with items from the missed events, along with various currencies (excluding SimCash) and Festival Pass Points. However, players will not receive the grand prizes.

Why will players not receive the grand prizes?
The team noticed several players share concerns about how they miss the experience of playing the event and earning the grand prizes more than the loss of the prize itself. Hence, they feel by re-running these events, they can offer players an opportunity to earn the grand prizes as they would have liked.

Will TSM re-run the events?
Yes, as mentioned above, they plan on re-running the events sometime in the future. They haven’t finalized the dates yet but trust that you’ll find out as soon as they lock the schedule.

What about LTO (Limited Time Offer) packs?
Yes, they also plan on re-running the packs sooner than the events. At the moment, there are no fixed dates.

Is the compensation fixed? What if the error takes longer than estimated?
No, the compensation is not fixed and it will be adjusted accordingly.

I purchased a pack but the items were never added and Apple/Google didn’t refund me.
You can ask Apple/Google for a refund as they should do it without any problems. If you are having trouble getting a refund, contact SimGuru Pedro.
However, if you’d like to receive the items and do not want a refund, please share your PID, Region, Device, and Receipts of purchase with SimGuru Pedro on Twitter.

It takes me a long time to get into the game. Why does it load for so long?
Due to some of the short-term fixes, some players might see load times longer than usual. Once the long-term fix is rolled out, this should be resolved.

If you are affected by the "Where is the network" error, you can fill in this form that SimGuru Pedro shared, so that the team can get more information and also compensate you appropiately.

TSM Simgurus want players to know that they understand their frustration, and are working hard to fix this and other issues.

They want The Sims Mobile to be a game that bring people together as they can see it has fostered a strong community of players who support each other. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 3 (1,304 Views)

Re: "Where is the network" FAQ

Hero

Last post on Twitter from SimGuruPedro:

Tweet 13march2023.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 3 (793 Views)

Re: "Where is the network" FAQ

Hero