Re: "EA rotten origin, I am a legitimate player, I have been banned for no

by EA_Arcadia

Original Post

"EA rotten origin, I am a legitimate player, I have been banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

"EA rotten origin, I am a legitimate player, I have been banned for no reason, you quickly unblock me, otherwise you are a rotten company, all players come to see if you are also victimized"

I am a Sims 4 player with 917 hours of gameplay. I entered the pit at the end of 2020. At the beginning, I purchased the deluxe version from Steam, Metro Life, Vampire Pack and other dlcs. It didn’t take long before I found that my account didn’t have any The email notification was blocked. As a genuine player, I have never used pirated versions, never played a gentleman mod, did not purchase a purchase, and did not cheat. I bought it through the steam platform. I feel very confused. Follow the game prompts. I have complained about the method, but they have fallen to nothing. I can’t generate a case and don’t have any email receipt. However, relying on my love for the game and trust in the official, I still purchased a genuine DLC close to 2,000 yuan after the account was wrongly blocked and there was no way to appeal. After that, I saw a video of the Sims up host, which gave me hope that my wrongly blocked account could be unblocked. After he learned of my experience, he helped me contact ea customer service, resubmitted the case and sent me more than half a year I continued to purchase the screenshot information of genuine dlc on the official channel. This time I received the receipt and started a long wait. I checked the email box every day until the one-month time limit expired. I did not receive the email receipt. Check on the eahelp platform. , I realized that the case I submitted was closed more than a week ago. During this period, I did not receive any emails to inform the result of the processing and the reason for the closure, and it fell to nothing. I want to give genuine players a sigh of relief, why, as one of the parents of the game, I cannot get fair treatment if I have not violated any regulations. I need my request to be seen and resolved, and I hope ea will give me an explanation and sincere apology for this matter. Your mislabeling and pretending to be dead are not aimed at me personally, but have chilled the hearts of every player who supports genuine products. I will continue to appeal until ea gives me justice and the genuine player a justice. If this time it is still overwhelming, I will write my experience into an article, edit it into a video, and post it to major websites and video platforms. I will always reserve the right to take legal measures by myself. On behalf of me, I will fight to the end against your behavior of falsely blocking other people's accounts and pretending to be dead.

Message 1 of 2 (1,589 Views)

Re: "EA rotten origin, I am a legitimate player, I have been banned for no

[ Edited ]
EA Watch

Hey there @cshanshanrerenai 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your account and contacting EA Help to resolve it.

I went and took a look at the conversations you've recently had with them, and it appears they sent you an email about 10 hours ago. It may be worth checking your spam/junk/promotions folders on your email to see if it landed in there. If you don't see it please drop me a DM and I can convey the message privately.

Could you also review your case history (you can do that by going here) for me? I'm only seeing your most recent case and do not see anything older than that. It may have been that you opened your previous cases under another account by accident.

Please let me know how you go.

Arcadia.

Message 2 of 2 (1,525 Views)